72. Body count

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 11/5

"Ooouu ! Chicago ?! " Von blurts out

"No " I laugh.

"Why ? That's a nice ass name "

"We can't name a baby after a city" I shake my head . He rolls his eyes and huffs

"Okay what about CHIna?"

I stale face him and roll my eyes "you know what let's just wait until I actually get pregnant to brainstorm "

"So you can name a nigga after a cow and I can't name my child after my city , you racist as hell Kennedy " he sucks his teeth

"Moo is a dog crazy " I pluck his forehead and get out the bed to stretch .

This morning he woke me up and decided he wanted to brainstorm baby names until I get pregnant so that we can be 'prepared ' . I decided to entertain it just because I didn't want to start anything. Plus , seeing his face light up when he thinks of names is adorable.

He sits up on the bed and pulls my stomach into his ear and starts humming . "Von what are you doing ? "

"Shhhhhh" he mumbles , poking my stomach again while still listening . "I don't think you can hear something that's not there " I whisper and he rolls his eyes .

"My sister used to do this with her nigga and nine months later my nephew popped out " he says and I smile at him .

"That's cute and all but - " I pause and look at him confused "wait a minute , you have a nephew ? "

He nods and sits me on his lap "yeah she had him a few years ago , that's my lil twin man "

"Why don't you ever talk about him ? " I ask

"Uhm because up until I start changing for you I wasn't allowed to see him no more "

"Awe " I wrap my arms around him "because you were a delinquent ?"

He sucks his teeth and starts laughing "sumn like that " he shakes his head "Talking bout I'm not a good influence , girl fuck you"

I notice his annoyed expression and lift his chin "well look at you now " I start " in this beautiful house , a great boyfriend , very productive, and a whole rap star " I smile

He grins a little and kisses me "you right ! I'm king Von " he pops his collar and I nod

"Tuh the best that ever did it " I boost

"And the best that's ever going to do it ! "

"Period " I say and he starts to laugh.

"I'm glad you thinking like that ken , now we can go see him " he says standing up

"Whoa , what ?" I ask . I didn't know Thats where this conversation was going .

"Every Saturday Gmaw has a big dinner at her house where all the fam comes out and chills so we can catch up with each other " he explains " I ain't been in years but Kayla said I should come today so I want to bring you "