Chapter 2

Vlinder POV

After a good night of sleep it is the day to meet my grandparents. My mother never told about them. So the only thing i know is that i have a 3 uncles older then my mother. And that they are from Harlowton Montana. I hope they accept me and want to know me. If they not want that i'm going back to the Netherlands or going to travel through the states for the time being. 

But before I go to my grandparents, i'm going to the diner for breakfast. Because If i dont go today i never will. 

Vlinder walks to the diner and when she enter she sees the three bulky men from yesterday. The men who asked her where she came from is looking angry at her. She walks quick to the table so fas as possible away from the them. 

Good morning dead. What can i get you this moring? "I want a latte vanille and the pancakes with fruit again. I I love them." Thank you for the compliment.

Vlinder takes her phone to look for the route to her grandparents house. When she is looking the three men take a seat at her table. 

"What do you want?" I wonder what you are doing in this town? "If you can see, I'm eating my breakfast." That is not what i meant. What are you doing in my town? I have never see you here. So i know you are new. "What i'm doing here is not something you don't have to know. So i don't answer you." Is that so beautiful. So answer this question. Where do you come from? I already know the answer. So i want to see if you are speaking the thruth. "If you already know I don't have to answer that question. 

The men look with wide eyes to her. Because Vlinder is done wating she stand up from the table and walk to the counter to pay her bill.

"Mollie can I ask you something?"Ofcourse dear. "Who are the men over there?" That are Gunner, Viper and Geek. "What kind of names are that?" That are there road namen. There real names i can't tell you. Sorry! "No problem. Why do they have road names? Are they in a gang or something? " No dear, they are in a motorcycle club. And everybody get a road name. "Must i be afraid of them. Because on of them asked me a couple of questions. I didnt answer but he scared me. " You dont have to be afraid of them. They look bad. But they are good people. They know everybody in town. And because you are good looking and alone they want to know more about you. But don't be afraid they are harmless. "Thanks mollie. See you soon. 

After the talk she walkes to the hotel to get her rental. She type the adres from the letter in het nav. After 30 minutes she arrive at a compound with a big fence around it. THere is a little booth with a person in it. The person walks to her window. 

Hello baby girl, What are you doing here? "I have a letter for someone and this is the adres on the letter. So can you please let me in?"

The person walks to the booth and pick up the phone to call someone. After that he walks back to the car. 

If you follow the road, you come to a big house. That is the clubhouse. There is someone waiting for you. "

With that Vlinder drive to the clubhouse. When she arrive there is a men with a lot of tattoos walking to the car and opened her door. He ordered her to come out and to follow him. When she walks behind him in the clubhouse she sees Gunner , Viper and Geek sitting at a table. Gunner look at her and smirked. When she entered the office the big men order her to sit. Vlinder looks around and she sees a lot of pictures of her mother on the wall. 

So little girl, who are you and what are you doing here in my clubhouse?

Because Vlinder is scared she answered truthfully. 

"My name is Vlinder and i'm here because my mother gave me this letter with this adres to give to my grandparents. I never knew about them because my mother don't speak about it. But after a lot of questions she agreed to for me to learn more about them. I hope they want to meet me. And accept me. If they don't want to I'll leave and go home. But I really hope they want to know me. Because i want to know them and my uncles. I know my mom miss them. But she don't tell me why. She gave me this letter that all."