Delusions, World Domination and The First Day of School

After that Naruto and Sasuke had become inseparable. Every single party they went to, the two would somehow find each other. They frequently came over to each other's homes. Their private lessons were taken together. When the older Uchiha son, Reiga, asked Sasuke why he liked Naruto so much the blond child began to recite poetry of 'silken raven hair' and 'eyes so red and beautiful that rubies could not compare'. (On a completely unrelated note, the Uchiha's private Literature tutor was a secret romantic.) So, it was no surprise that the two children would go to the same elementary school.

"I can't believe we have to spend 6 hours in a place filled with rich snot-nosed brats," complained Sasuke as he fiddled with his black uniform cap. 

"Sasuke, we're rich snot-nosed brats too."

Reiga sighed at their conversation. Both the Namikaze and the Uchiha were busy so, the duty of escorting the wayward children on their first day of school fell onto Reiga's shoulders. Apparently both families were extremely paranoid people who didn't trust any of their servants for the task.

"Come on now you two, into the limousine." urged Reiga with a hand sweeping through his short blonde hair.

He dreaded the storm that was going to be Sasuke interacting with other children besides Naruto. Well, all he could do was brace himself for the aftermath. 

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

As soon as the both of them took a step into the room, Naruto saw Sasuke shudder. Reiga had mercilessly abandoned them in enemy territory. Cold-blooded betrayal. It felt like her first day of Academy all over again. Would these kids refuse to play with her? Would they make fun of her whisker marks? Would their parents tell them to stay away from her for reasons Naruto didn't understand? No, she was a jinchuriki anymore. It was going to be ok, she had Sasuke with her this time. All she needed to do was smile! With a reassuring squeeze from her blond friend's hand, Naruto let a wide smile spread across her face and took a seat. 

The classroom was nothing like the one at the Academy. The Academy rooms were plain with wooden floors and grey walls. The only personality it had were the aged cracks in the ceilings and the doodles drawn by bored kids at the edges of the tables. Sakura Elementary School was the complete opposite. The walls were painted cream white and multiple bright cartoonish pictures decorated the surface. Everything was splattered with bright colors and looked like it was barfed on by a rainbow. And Naruto loved it. (Even if its name gave her heart a painful squeeze.)

"Good morning everyone! My name is Miss Watanabe and I'll be your teacher from now on," a woman with pink hair and three eyes, Miss Watanabe, introduced herself with a gentle smile. 

"Now everybody get into a circle and introduced yourselves one by one. Tell us your names, likes, dislikes and quirks."

Naruto probably wasn't going to remember even half their names, she never had been good with names. It became a habit to forget about the people who didn't directly interact with her. The black haired girl perked up when Sasuke's turn had come. 

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I like tomatoes, omurice, Naruto and taking walks. My quirk is 'Lightning Manipulation'. I dislike sugar and anything sweet," the blonde boy said with his usual monotone voice.

Oh she saw it now. It was quite a familiar sight to Naruto. The girls stared in awe at him, whispering about how he looked like a Disney prince as their eyes turned into hearts. Ah, the nostalgia. Oh, it was her turn now. With an excited jump, she introduced herself.

"My name is Namikaze Naruto! I like ramen, toads, the color orange, pranking and um- Sasuke-teme. I dislike liars and vegetables. My favorite hero is Miruko and my quirk is 'Clones'. My dream is to become a hero, dattebayo!"

With that life went on.

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Sasuke-kun's really cool," cooed a blonde girl as watched said boy climb up a rather tall tree with Naruto.

"He's like a prince from the stories Kaa-chan reads to me!" whispered her brunette friend.

Another girl stared at Naruto and Sasuke interact with a finger tapping her chin. 

"You know, the way Sasuke-kun is with Naruto reminds me of something," said the girl.

She turned and shoved her hand into her backpack while her friends stared in confusion. She pulled out a manga. A manga with the sparkly cover illustration of a black-haired girl with red eyes staring lovingly at a handsome aloof blue-eyed blonde man. The title: 'The Ice Prince's Bride'.

"This is a manga I stole from my big sister. It's about a princess who is forced into an arranged marriage with the notorious Ice Prince to build an alliance between their kingdoms," said the girl to her two friends. 

All three of them stared down at the manga with wide awe-filled eyes as they flipped the pages. It was as if a whole new world had opened up to them. 

"But they soon fall in love with each other and lived happily ever after."

"Sasuke and Naruto... They're like the Ice Prince and the Princess," whispered the blonde girl.

"My sister says that if you think that people should become a couple than it's called a 'ship'! And your favorite ship is an 'OTP'."

Both the blonde and the brunette stared at their friend as if she held all the answers of the universe then turned back to look at Sasuke helping Naruto get down the tree.

"OTP!!" the three squealed simultaneously.

Sasuke and Naruto felt a sudden shudder go down their spines but shrugged it off as nothing. 

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Reiga stood there amongst the parents in front of the school. His feet were pointed towards the car and his hands laid by his side, ready to grab the kids and bolt incase they had somehow caused a riot. Maybe Naruto would spark some sort of child revolution. He could see it now, the doors would open and the red-eyed kid would be escorted out in a fancy sedan chair carried by her five year old minions. She would command her tiny menaces to invade the city and raid every single packet of instant ramen because she had a weird obsession with them and then she would name Sasuke her general to over-look her armies and plan to invade other cities to make the ramen-obsessed child the one true dictator-

"Oi, teme, is your brother drunk or something?" asked Naruto, pulling Reiga's head out of the clouds.

"Hell if I know," replied Sasuke.

Oh, the kids were here already. How long has he been drifting off into empty space? The parents were staring to look at him weirdly. Reiga quickly patted the kids' heads and nudged them towards the waiting limo. 

"No, Naruto, I am not drunk. I was just lost in thought."

"Also you're like six, how do you know the meaning of drunk?" he added.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to Nii-san," said Sasuke with his terrifying beady little blue eyes staring at Reiga.

Ah yes, even more evidence that his younger brother was probably a demon possessing a child and was planning to take over the world. The only thing stoping him from enacting his plans was that the boy's small fleshy body hadn't fully grown yet. That had been the explanation Reiga accepted when he was seven and he was sticking to it.