(11) Goodbye for now

Valentina's POV:

All of us siblings planned to watch a movie together before going to bed.
The two sets of twins were supposed to bring snacks. The triplets were supposed to arrange the theatre room for all 18 of us.

We all assembled ready to watch the movie. But before we could start watching the movie grandpa, grandma, uncles ,aunts and dad came into the room.

They stood in front of the screen blocking our view.

"Dad please move we can't see the screen", Matteo said moving his head here and there.

"We have to talk to you guys for a second", Uncle Francesco said.

"Dad please can we do that later, we really are in the movie mood now", Marcus said frowning.

Antonio gave him a glare.

"It's important son", Grandpa said sternly.

That tone was enough for everyone to shut up.

"We just came here to inform you that we'll all be going back to Italy tomorrow", Uncle Alfonso said sighing.

Oh no..

"What why?!", Diego said shocked

"No way, I'm not going back", Lucas said shaking his head

"But we just arrived", Marcus whines.

"You're joking right?", Damon frowned

"Oh come on why so soon?", Xavier whined

"Do we guys have to go?", Daniel scowled

Everyone was upset

"Shut up all of you right now", Leo glared.

"There's a reason why they're saying this", Antonio said a little pissed.

"We also don't want you guys to go okay.. it's important", Ales said sternly

"Come on Ales you too", I frowned

"It's important Valentina", He said seriously.

Using my full name great..it must be really important.

"Grandmaaa please convince them", Matteo whines.

"Sorry honey I can't", Grandma gave a sad smile.

"Can't you stay just for one or two more days", Xander suggested

"What is wrong with you guys?", Stephano said disappointed

"Yeah don't you understand what important means", Mark said with raised eyebrows.

Everyone shared a knowing look and others stopped complaining.

Everyone agreed but still frowned.

"Oh come on guys cheer up", Aunt Isabella said smiling.

"Yeah you guys are acting like you won't see each other anytime soon", Aunt Elisa said softly.

Everyone sighs still not very okay with the news.

"What happened?", Max asked entering the room.

He was gone to the bathroom when the oldies came to announce this.
Great now how are we gonna handle him...

"We guys are leaving to go back to Italy tomorrow bud", Emilio said smiling sadly.

"What!.. why..no please I'm not going, please daddy I don't want to go", Max looked like he will cry.

"Sorry Max we have some important work to immediately attend to", Uncle Francesco said softly

"Grandpa please some days! I don't want to leave sissy, Uncle V brothers here", Max said hugging grandpa's leg