ganyu ❧ pickup lines

"snowflakes are pretty but like-
you're prettier"

ganyu x reader (crack) fluff ❧ you try to flirt using bad pickup lines with a very flustered ganyu

ganyu x reader
(crack) fluff you try to flirt using bad pickup lines with a very flustered ganyu

.

"Hey— are your hands heavy? I can hold them for you."

You wrapped your fingers around the delicate hands of the very very red secretary of the Liyue Qixing, a sly smile on your face as you looked up to see that she was purposely avoiding your gaze.

"Ehm... (y-y/n)...? S-Shouldn't you be, w-working?" Ganyu asked, stuttering nervously. You sighed and stepped back, letting go of her hands.

You worked as head of Liyue security in the Liyue Qixing— alongside Ganyu which was great for you because the moment you set your eyes on the half adeptus, you were determined to take her out on a date.

Ganyu quite liked your company since she is often very lonely and forgetful so being with you gave her a sense of security (which was your position in the Qixing ironically).

Though your approaches to getting to know her better was odd.

She was a half adeptus after all, she has lived for thousands of years and in that time, she devoted her life to protecting the citizens of Liyue and worshipping Rex Lapis. Never had she thought of indulging in something for her own satisfaction.

You gave her that satisfaction, spending time with her everyday. Your methods were a bit weird since she's never fallen in love.

"Ganyu~"

"Y-Yes?!" Ganyu snapped out of her thoughts, looking up to meet your smile. You were leaning over her seat, propping your head on her shoulder before grabbing a chair and sat beside her.

"Do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes~" Her face flushed at your words, her hands quickly rushed to cover the redness. You whined, gently taking her hands and pried them from her face.

"Ganyu why are you hiding from me?" The half adeptus glanced down, unable to look at you without her heart literally on the verge of exploding. "I-I um... (y/n), y-you're too close my— h-heart ah..."

She stammered, leaning back into her seat to give herself some distance from you. Her poor heart was on the verge of combusting.

"Ganyu?" Her ruby eyes shut tightly, she took a deep breath before opening her eyes to meet yours. She gulped nervously as you smiled and laughed quietly at her adorable expression.

"(y/n) please... I appreciate this attention but you really should get your work done." You hummed in response, playing with the quill pen on her desk. "Eh? But my work is done. I wanna be with you!"

Ganyu blinked, shaking her head to break her trance. "E-Eh...?" She quickly glanced at the massive stack of paper on her desk before looking at yours and surely enough, your stack was completely filled.

A sly smile laced your lips as you threw your arms around Ganyu's neck. "I can help you if you'd like."

"O-Oh there's no need! I-I can do t-this!" Her free hand reached up to gently touch your arm, a cooling sensation danced across your skin thanks to her Cryo Vision.

"Eh~ Is that so?" You closed your eyes, thinking for a moment before Ganyu gently called out your name which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Hey Ganyu, are you Cinderella?"

"C-Cinderella...? Um... no...? I'm Ganyu—"

You leaned in, brushing your lips against her left ear. Heat rose to Ganyu's pale cheeks at the sudden closeness as you whispered,

"Because that dress is coming off at midnight."

"(Y/N)!!!"

"HA SORRY SORRY— PLEASE FORGIVE- OH ARCHONS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT TABLE GANYU— HAVE MERCY—"