Sensitive

This chapter contains sexual material that some may be uncomfortable reading. Please read with discretion.

"Y/n? Wake up!" I heard Ron say softly as he kissed my neck.

"What?" I said, confused as it was still dark outside. "Ron, it is 6:45! I just got down here!"

"I have a surprise and I forgot about it."

"And what is that?"

"I'll go get it." He said as he traveled from his bed to the dresser which sat in the right side of the room

Ron began to open a small drawer on the top of the dresser and began to pull out something, with 4 leather straps, but quickly closed the drawer, when he pulled something else out.

"Fred left this here." He said with a devious smirk.

"What is it?" He was holding a small glass jar with something that looked like broccoli inside.

"A muggle herb. You smoke it." He said as he pulled it out and reached under his dresser where he pulled out a yellow, glass pipe.

"You want any?"  He said as he began packing the herb into the pipe.

"Sure." I sat up and leaned my back against The second bed in the room, where Harry usually was, but he was in the twins room, playing guitar with them.

I have no clue how the weasley's sleep through that.

He grabbed his wand off of the dresser and placed the pipe in between my lips, which were slightly sore, due to hours of nightly snogging.

"Ignito." He said in a raspy voice.

The top of his wand lit up as he placed it onto the muggle herb which burned. I took the pipe out of my mouth confused.

"What do I do?" I said holding it carefully in one hand.

"Inhale."

I placed the pipe between my lips and drew in a long drag. It hit my throat, and burned but oddly felt nice. The smoke that came out of my mouth was thick and yellow, as it looped through the cold morning air.

"Tastes nice." I said as I felt a smile growing, my head feeling light.

"Sure does." Ron forcefully pulled out the pipe and pulled in two drags, realeasing a huge cloud of smoke, that covered at least three feet of clean air space.

I could already feel my body, start to tire and relax. The smoke taste reverberated in my throat, and I took another hit.

As I took the hit, I held it in my Lungs, and turned to Ron, pulling his face into mine, forcefully, my thumb and middle finger palming his chin.

I kissed him passionately as I let the Smoke go, sharing my hit with him. As our lips, parted, almost sticking together a small cloud of leftover smoke came between our eyes, and Ron's eyes, flickered in the newfound morning light, as they became glossy, with ecstasy.

"Fuck." He said through his teeth, as he mounts himself on top of me, still sitting on the floor, his legs over my hips. I held his face in my hands as his lips, sore, crashed into mine, our bodies intertwining as he slowly let me stand up and fall onto the bed.

As I fell onto the soft pillows, I flipped over ron, and held his wrists above his head, his feet slightly dangling off of the bed.

"I'm going to go over to the dresser, and you are going to stay here." I said dominantly as he nodded his head his chest moving, up and down.