☁ 20 ☁

"are you crazy?! we're not dressed to meet with your mother!" renjun exclaimed.

"you don't need to be dressed particularly..." jeno rolled his eyes. "you two look good like that already."

jeno had just finished working out, and sadly, it was already pretty dark.

he had walked towards his two friends, very sweaty – but hot in renjun and jaemin's minds – and apologised for working out for this long.

to be forgiven, he had asked the two boys to come to his house and have dinner here. it shouldn't have been a problem considering none of them has class the next day since it was the weekend.

but here they were, worrying about their outfits.

to be totally honest, jeno didn't know why they kept saying they weren't dressed properly. renjun had always been a fashion icon, dressed with brand clothes and many accessories putting forward his assets; and jaemin was way too cute in his baby blue long sleeved shirt tucked in his high-waisted jeans.

so, when he had said they looked good, it had been an understatement. they actually looked very pretty – and even more when they stood next to each other like now.

jeno finally managed to convince them, and after a quick call to his mother, the three boys made their way to jeno's house. 

"welcome home!" jeno's mother opened the door with a bright smile.

"hello ma." jeno said, kissing her cheek quickly – habits never change – and then turning towards jaemin and renjun to introduce them to his mother.

"this is jaemin and renjun." jeno told. "they're the two boys i told you about."

"of course!" she exclaimed happily. "the blue-haired cutie and the chinese sweetheart! i see why you keep them close."

"m-mom!" jeno flushed, embarrassed by his mother's sayings.

"i am lee jieun. please come in and make yourselves home." she said to jaemin and renjun, opening the door wide for the three of them to enter. 

"i'm preparing dinner! is there something you don't want to eat at all?" she asked, knowing how her son hates it when she prepares something he doesn't like, so better ask before.

"huh..." renjun and jaemin exchanged looks, not really knowing what to answer.

"no seafood." jeno told abruptly. "renjun doesn't eat seafood."

jeno's mother smiled. "okay, no seafood then!" she said. "jeno, go have a shower, you're all sweaty. i'll call you when dinner is ready!"

and so, jeno brought jaemin and renjun up to his room.

jaemin and renjun entered, looking around – even though jaemin already knew the place – their eyes falling on three fluffy balls laying on the bed.

"oh, you have pets!" renjun exclaimed.

"yeah." jeno chuckled. "three cats."