ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

3k views, 200 votes and over 100 comments? I'M SOBBING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ~Ali

The next morning Y/n stretched her arms out as her alarm rang. It took a few seconds for her to remember that her and all of her classmates had moved in to the UA dorms.
She made her way out of her room, bumping in to Mina who just happened to walk past her door in that moment.

"Good morning" Y/n yawned as they walked together.

"I'm surprised only you came out of that room today, good morning" Mina grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at her friend who nearly choked on her own saliva.

"WHAT?"

"Me and Uraraka eavesdropped on you guys yesterday" she confessed, not even trying to hide it.

It's too early for this...

Y/n kept quiet as Mina bombarded her with questions as they walked towards the common area. It was still early for them to start making breakfast.
The two of them noticed Sero, Kirishima, Shoji, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Izuku and Ochaco all sitting in the sofas having a conversation.

"Morning" Y/n greeted with another yawn, sitting down next to Izuku and lying her head on the headrest. Her classmates greeted her happily, continuing their conversations as they waited for the rest of them to come down from the rooms. Soon others piled in in small groups of two or three and by 7 there were only Shoto and Denki missing.

"I guess Kaminari definitely overslept" Mina pointed out, receiving a nod from most of them. It wouldn't be surprising.

"But, Shoto? He doesn't seem like the type to oversleep really" Sero commented.

"You know, when you live with someone you always see their true colours" Kirishima shrugged.

"What about my true colours?" came a voice from behind them.
Kirishima jumped in his seat and turned to the boy with the white and red hair that had just come down the stairs.

"Uh..nevermind" he said.
Shoto ignored him and rubbed his eye with the back of his hand as he made his way around the group until he was standing behind Y/n.
She pulled her head back, so it would go over the head rest so she could look at him, a faint blush forming in her face.

"Good morning" Shoto greeted, a small smile on his face.

"Good morning" Y/n replied, imitating his smile.

Everyone watched the two curiously, having no idea what was going on. They had never even seemed this close in front of everyone else.

Shoto leaned his head down, making everyone's eyes tear open as he planted a quick peck on Y/n's lips.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT WAS THAT" Ochaco shouted, completely flustered. Sure, she had heard them with Mina last night, but she definitely didn't expect this PDA the next morning.

"I would believe that to be a kiss Ochaco -ribbit" replied Tsuyu with a little giggle at the end.

"Y-You... you..." Mineta hiccuped. Everyone ignored him as he started balling like a child.

"Care to fill us in?" Jirou asked with a smirk. Y/n and Shoto looked around at their friends and both of them blushed profusely, not really thinking about the fact that this may all be very sudden for everyone else that was outside of their little bubble.
Y/n looked over at Kirishima who was too stunned for words, before turning to Izuku who just stared at the ground and Bakugo who also didn't know what to say, his eyebrows furrowed close together.

Shoto put a hand on Y/n's head and ruffled her hair a little as he looked away from his classmates. He had never really felt so flustered in his life and especially under the stare of so many pair of eyes.