Chapter 8: Enough is enough

3rd Pov

Three horrible days passed after Percy's assumed demise. The sea churns angrily, drowning any brave ship, even the biggest can't stand the anger of waves and sea storms. Rain's flooded cities, forcing dam's to release million gallons of waters, which caused great deal of damage amongst the mortal world.

However the most alarming disaster the world had to face, is the trembling of earth. Science communities claims, that the event that occur on Pangaea is repeating, that the earth will divide even more. Countries will be split in two, Continents will multiply in numbers.

Countries suffers heavily on tsunamis, that wreck Havoc's on mortal infrastructure's. Causing thousand deaths and economic problems. Government felt helpless and hopeless, nothing can be done about the disasters, and even the richest countries can't do anything to lower the damage.

In Atlantis, a god wearing a royal armor. Filled with riches stones and metals, but all of the fancy clothing doesn't do anything to aid the King's temper. He wanted to destroy someone, half bloods in particular. All the destruction he had caused, doesn't matter. Since magical places can't be affected by his anger and revenge.

"Poseidon!" Screech the Queen, not even bothering to address respect on his king.
"You promise! Where is our son?!" She added accusingly, but the god beside her was left unfazed by her cries and complains.

"I cannot feel our son, It's like he vanish" The king muttered frustratingly, as his eyes glow green, illuminating the entire room.
Hastily searching for his youngest son, the only godly son he have after millennia.

The queen seethed with anger, "I do not care! Find my son!" She exclaimed, before leaving the king on his throne room. The queen cried and cried on her chamber, releasing every anger and frustration she has for days.

Up til now she can't believe her baby boy, her treasure. Curse the fates, she thought angrily. It's their idea to turn her child to mortal, for their stupid prophecy. She hates how she cannot do anything, as the blood of mortal woman mixed with the godly blood of her son. How dare the fates taint her son, with a blood of power hungry woman.

She screamed in anger, as she remember the the mortal they mixed with the blood of his son. The cursed woman is a demi titan, a wicked daughter of Oceanus. Partially immortal woman who enjoy killing astray sea travelers. A woman who find joy in hurting people, who desire bloodshed. How can her husband let that old hag's taint their son?

On the other hand, Poseidon grip his trident firmly, making his knuckles white from  pressure. Cursing himself, cursing the fates, cursing Zeus, cursing Thanatos and cursing the world, for letting his baby boy die in the hands of his kin. He barely see the innocence on his son's eyes, and now the little child was dead.

The gears on his head keep moving, Where is Sally Jackson? He thought. Oh she's captured by his insolent brother. The naiad whom she reward mortality, his past lover who he thought deserves the title of queen. The only being who requested to not live forever, but now his son and his past lover are both missing.

He wanted to pay a visit on his brother, but he knew that if he did, he might cause more problems for everyone. With all the death he have cause, surely his older brother was seething in anger, and all of it directed to him.

On the other hand his brother Zeus still mopping about his lightning bolt, fortunately his little brother was not bothering him, since they concluded that he cannot possibly steal the price weapon of his younger brother. They also scrambling like rodents to find the murderer behind his son's demise, since the king of sea's threatened half bloods with gruesome death.

"Triton my son, any news?" Poseidon ask, as his herald come forward, from his never ending search for his little brother. The prince remained drained in energy, and his crestfallen face expresses that they he had found nothing.

"Father, All the duke's of seven sea's has spoken, they haven't seen my brother" Triton said respectfully, "Father if you may, Why don't you speak to Lord Hades? Maybe the underworld has already claim Perseus" He added nervously, earning a sobbing mess from his mother.

"My king, I beg you please talk to your brother, bring back our son" The Queen pleaded, as her eyes dulls by emotions and tiredness. All her beauty seems fading, and even her royal clothing can't help to aid her lack of mirth.

"Perhaps, I'll take my leave now" Poseidon answered before vanishing in to greenish light. Temporary lighting the whole room, while his wife seems more upbeat on the possibility of reclaiming her son.
_______________________________________________

Poseidon flashed out on his throne room, heavily worried on the possibility of requesting favors on his brother. God's do nothing for free, and requesting life can be pricy. Most god's learn it the hard way, only gods of underworld can bring back someone to life, which is rather ironic since they're god of deaths.

He walk towards the street, passing on Procrustes his monster of a son, which displeases him. It saddens him to see that most of his son's walk in the path of monstrosity. Why can't they have loyalty as fatal flaw? He thought inwardly.

After a while he arrives at DOA studios, the doorway of underworld, where the heavily suited Charon sort the dead, and aid them to their destination. He walks graciously towards the god, and as expected any godly presence will earn attention.

"Lord Poseidon? What are you doing here?" The god ask exasperatedly, still wondrous about the presence of the king of sea's. Never in his existence, that he expected the god of sea's to willingly approach the underworld.

The god of seas stare at him furiously, "Enough niceties Charon, Give me a passage as I need to address something with my brother" He said, in a no nonsense voice.

"Lord Poseidon, The ancient laws prevented us from going into one's domain, forgive me but I cannot allow you" Charon explained nervously, as the ghosts stir away from them.

"Yes yes, but you see you will give me permission" Poseidon answered, as he twirls his trident on his hands. Making the god fear for his well being.

"Very well, I will allow you but you cannot say that's it's me who give you passage, I do not wish to displeased Hades in times of his endless weepings" Charon explained the deal, which Poseidon seems grateful for. Though the sea god purposely ignored the statement about his emo brother.

"Lead the way" Poseidon said, as he motions the god towards the elevator. They enter the said lift, soon enough it opens and the view disturbed Poseidon.  He never like how gloomy and dead of atmosphere of underworld, maybe because sea gives life.

They walk towards the ferry but before they walk towards it, a certain presence grace them. "Charon? What is my brother doing here?"
______________________________________________

Amongst the Olympians rank them by power.