˚✧˳ Chapter 20 - Was It A 'Kiss'? ˳✧˚

✧ THE DAY THAT WASN'T ✧

THE DAY THAT WASN'T

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪. Tell me this shit isn't happening right now. Tell me he isn't kissing me right now.

My eyes widen out of shock as Five's lips rested on mine. Did he just kiss me in front of his boss? My mind went blank, I have never kissed someone before how the hell was I supposed to react. I couldn't even tell if it was a good kiss or a bad kiss.

His lips were unmoving and literally just laid itself on mine. What the fuck in the virgin ass-kissing is he doing?

And the unexpected part that I least expect to happen, happened.

He inserted a pill inside my mouth.

That's when it hit me. He wasn't sexually assaulting me or anything. He was trying to give me a message.

And finally, he releases, our hot breaths assembling together. Five reclines his forehead against mine as he eyed me intensely, as if it was our way of communication.

My cheeks were glowing red, my hands began to shake, and I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

'And if you are reading my mind right now, Five. Why do you gotta be so extra you piece of shit?'

"Alright." Five spoke with optimism, rising as he fixed himself up. He walks towards the Handler to where the entrance was "Hope you enjoyed the show." He scoffs with pure sarcasm before going back in.

"God. What was that about?" The Handler snickers like a mom witnessing her daughter with a boy, talking her step in my direction, placing a hand behind my back signaling me to start walking. I position the pill below my tongue and I almost swallowed it.

"J-Just a goodbye kiss, I guess?"

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"Five used to hang out in the cafeteria alone, drinking a gallon of coffee every single day. But we didn't mind, he was one of the best assassins the commission could ever ask for."

"Oh, haha. I couldn't imagine."

'Yes, I can.'

I faked laughed at everything she was conveying to me about the Commission, trying my best to stay interested as possible as I eyed the guards of the place and counting how many they were in each hall. Two of each one hallway were scouting the area.