16

The world had gone quiet.

Your head was spinning.

A whirlwind of thoughts were spinning in your mind.

Is he talking about me? Of course, he's talking about me there's literally no other logical explanation.

Oh my god, it makes sense, I can't believe nobody ever told me this.

Wait isn't the dude over one hundred years old? Did my mom bang a grandpa?

You were pulled back to the situation at hand when Todoroki shook your arm. "We need to get out of here. Now."

Your friends were staring at you wide-eyed fear prominent in their gazes, and you shook your head.

"The plan remains the same, he already knows that I'm here. You guys wait for my signal. Kirishima don't you dare let him fall."

Iida leaned forward. "You can't be serious! If he is truly talking about you then the best thing to do would be to-"

"I told you, we are sticking to the plan. Just improvising a bit, he's too far away for me to do anything with from here anyway."

"So you were planning on putting yourself in danger this whole time?"

Keep your cool, it's the only way we're gonna make it out of here.

You flashed a grin. "Trust me, I'll be fine."

And before they could protest any further, you jumped forward and landed in the center of the battlefield.

Everyones heads turned, all eyes were on you.

"Well, this certainly takes the term daddy issues to an entirely new level."

All Might gasped. "What are you doing here?! You are supposed to be on campus with Eraserhead!"

You shrugged. "Couldn't miss out on all the fun could I? Don't worry, nobody knows I'm here, well Eraserhead might have figured it out by now, but other than that. "

You turned to where All For One stood and looked him up and down. "Glad to see I got my good looks from mom."

He let out a sound that resembled a laugh. "And apparently her attitude as well. It is good to finally meet you, my child."

Keep your cool, don't freak out.

"Yeah I mean, this is definitely not what I was expecting but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense."

"It makes sense because it is true. I'm surprised that your mother kept this from you."

You began pacing slowly. "Mom told me that my father was evil, I just never thought she meant like this level evil, and with her replication quirk and your ability to steal people's quirks, it's easy to see how my quirk came about."

"Yes, it is a shame that your mother was able to keep you hidden for so long. You could have been brought up to rule, you and I could have created a society without the need for heroes!

He paused. "But no matter, you are here now. I do apologize for not making an appearance sooner, at the time of your captivity I was quite weakened and still undergoing the healing process, it was not until recently that I have been able to move freely like this. You must know how disheartened I was by the news that you had managed to run away, and straight into the arms of heroes of all people!"

You took a deep breath. "Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I'm actually out way past my curfew right now so."

You looked to where Bakugou stood, shock spread across his features.