Arc 1.9 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

• • •
Arc 1.8
'whitewashing the egoistic youth'

"Agck! Fuck!" Wen Shu cussed when the car swayed to into a S line on the wide road. Just now because he accelerated too fast, when he tried to avoid the truck coming from on their way, now the car got out of control.

"Kyaaaah!" Chi Nong screeched as her body moved with the car's movement.

[ Stabilizing foreign object. . . . Ding! Object foreign object stabilized ]

After the notification on the screen. The car's speeding slowed down until it reaches on the average kilometre per second.

The two inside the car heaved a deep breath slowly relaxing their tensed body. Assured that the system is controlling the car. Wen Shu leaned on the car seat and turned his head to the back. He saw Chi Nong with whirlwind hair and was rubbing her temple trying to ease the dizziness from the event earlier.

"Are you okay?" Wen Shu asked. Chi Nong nodded in response and laid down on the seat.

"Can-can we go to the hospital first?" She suggested with her brows furrowed.

"En, sure thing. Safety first" Wen Shu agreed and let the system drive them to the nearest hospital which is 2 kilometers away from them.

Not a few minutes later, a tall whit building came into view with a huge green cross logo on top of it.

When the car parked in front of the hospital, Wen Shu grabbed Chi Nong's elbow and supported her when they entered the hospital. The scent of air conditioner and medicine wafted into the air and the cold breeze enveloped them.

He ignored some of the people that was gazing and pointing at them and continued in front of the desk. Wen Shu explained everything that happened to the nurse behind the desk and asked them for check ups.

Since Chi Nong's condition is slight worse than him, he accompanied her during her Checkups.

He was seated on a stool beside her as he stared while the doctor was checking her body's condition.

When the doctor confirmed that Chi Nong's condition was good he let out a breath of relief.

"I'm really sorry, it's because of me that you're hurt" guilt gripped his heart as he stared at the weakened body of Chi Nong. The image of his big sister in his original world lying on the bed sick overlapped with Chi Nong right now, amplifying his guilt ten times.

Chi Nong smiled at him "don't worry, I know you're sincere and I'm sure you want to turn over into a new leaf. I'll support you. More importantly you should go and let the doctors check you up. I'm just gonna rest for a while"

Wen Shu nodded and quietly closed the door when he left, so as to not disturb her sleep.

[ Ding! Villains current reputation: 70! ]

The nurses acted swiftly and lead them in two separate rooms. When He took a seat on the hospital bed, he was stunned when he saw a red stain on his shirt. He reached out and touched his head.

Wen Shu hissed when a sudden sting erupted on his skin. He retrieved his hand and tried to find a mirror. On the bedside table he grabbed a piece of circle mirror and stared in fron.

His pale face was bruised on the cheeks, and red liquid dripping from his forehead slowly sliding down to his slender eyebrows, to his narrowed phoenix eyes, to his jaw and down to his chin, dripping to his clothes.

The doctor attending him skillfully cleaned his bloodstained face and disinfect the wound before bandaging his forehead.

"Luckily it was just a mild wound and it didn't reach your skull, you will experience dizziness in the span of 5 hours but after that everything will be fine. Also I'll prescribe you some ointment for your bruises" the doctor said while cleaning the equipment used and stood up.