Chapter 38

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮

ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's Thursday morning and I been up watching Martin for about 30 minutes while Lauryn laid only chest.

I'm an early bird so I usually beat her up but even when she gets up, she sometimes needs a hour to get up and not be bothered.

She be mad cranky in the morning until you get her ass some food usually.

I heard my phone vibrating so I looked over at it then down at Lauryn.

She was snoring lightly so I ain't want to wake her up, I tried to slowly slide from under her making her groan and move around.

Kissing her forehead I lifted her arm off of me and got up.

I grabbed my phone but it had stopped ringing by now so I made my way out of the room, closing the door behind me.

As I walked down the stairs I saw it was a number I didn't recognize but I called back anyways.

"Southern California Drug & DNA Testing this is Lisa, how may I help you?"

Shit.

It has been a few days since I took the test.

"Yeah, this is Bashar Jackson. I'm just returning a missed call."

"One second Mr. Jackson." she said before there was a long pause.

I sat on the couch with my elbows on my knees as I sat patiently waiting to hear what she had to say.

Please just do whatever is right.

If she's mine I'll love and take care of her even though she has a hoe ass moms.

If she's not I promise I won't do no shit like this ever again.

"Here you are right here. I see you came in for a retesting?"

"Yes..." 

I'm sure she saw why I was there I need her to get to the point.

"I apologize for the inconvenience of all of this, we had gotten so busy usually we run everything twice but we hadn't been doing so recently." she said with some sincerity in her voice.