thirteen ☁️

The two boys were sitting in front of each other at a coffee shop. Sunoo was drinking an hot chocolate wich was maybe too hot for him while Ni-Ki was eating a cheesecake. They weren't talking but they were really appreciate the presence of each other.

-" Your shirt is really pretty "

Sunoo chocked on his chocolate drink and thanked Ni-Ki that he greeted with a wide smile. He usually don't receive a lot of compliments from his friends or even from his family except his mom.

-" I didn't know you were wearing makeup " said Sunoo

-" Oh I stole my sister's one. Do you like it ? "

-" Yes, your eyes are really pretty, I tried to put some eyeshadow on my eyes too but it's not as pretty as is it on you "

Ni-Ki cheeks turned red, of course Sunoo's eyes was pretty and maybe prettier than his for him but he was so happy that Sunoo noticed that he made efforts for their first date.

Sunoo found Ni-Ki adorable with that kind of makeup, the pink eyeshadow and the sparkle make him look like a cute little kid.

-" Do you want to take a walk ? There is a little flower path, I'm sure you'll find it beautiful "

-" Yeah of course, I will pay for the food, give me few minutes and I'll be back"

-" No, I asked you to go out with me, I will pay don't worry it's for me. It makes me happy so let me pay and no discussion "

Sunoo didn't say anything and let Ni-Ki paid for the food and the drink. Ni-Ki went to the cashier and suddently a girl went to talk to him or maybe flirt with him. Sunoo jumped from his seat but didn't tried to stop the girl, he wanted to know how Ni-Ki would react.

-" I shouldn't be jealous ... we're not dating, but does she have some manners ?"

The more the girl tried to flirt with him, the more Ni-Ki tried to pushed her away. Sunoo decided to go to see what was happening between the two of them.

-"Look my boyfriend is coming"
said Ni-Ki while he waved to Sunoo.

-" Your what ? "

-" His boyfriend " told Sunoo

The young girl looked at Sunoo and her smiled faded.

-" I ... I'm sorry "

She excused herself and left the cafe. Thanks God, thought Sunoo. He hated to see her so close with Ni-Ki.

-" I thought she would never let me go, but now we can finally go to walk together" exclaimed Ni-Ki