XXXV - Adonis

We're almost at 100k.

Excuse any mistakes.

"Why the fuck did you do that? You got us kicked out of the store before I even finished shopping," Sage said to Adonis as they walked in the mall trying to find another store to go to

"I ain't get us kicked out of the store," Adonis said turning the corner where a jewelry store was, "You did that all on your own. You keep playing with me Sage and better dead that shit. You my girlfriend, ain't no reason for you to be talking to niggas."

"I am not yo girlfriend. Did you ask me?" Sage asked placing her hand in her hip.

"Will you be my girlfriend Miss Anders?" Adonis asked swinging his left arm around Sage's shoulder.

"No. You gotta put in more effort?"

Adonis got down on his knees in the middle of the mall, earning attention from all who were passing by.

"Sage," he cleared his throat, "would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend? You're young but we could work through that."

"Get up off the fucking floor," Sage whispered disliking all the attention that she was receiving.

"So is it a yes or no?" He asked still on the ground.

"Yes now get the fuck up. You ain't even dress proper to be out here anyway."

Adonis got up off the ground and stuck his middle finger out to a pair of teenage girls who were still watching.

"We ain't go' do nothing until you're legal so get any plans of such out yo head. And I'm dressed enough to be out here. I ain't have to impress anybody but you," Adonis smiled at her.

Sage took a look at his fit once again. He was still ridiculously fine even with that durag on out in public.

 He was still ridiculously fine even with that durag on out in public

"Whatever,"she shook her head, "You ready to eat?"

"Yeah. But I'ma go in this jewelry store first, you can go to the food court. I know you be hungry."

"Yeah. I'ma go without you. Whatchu wanna eat?" She asked.

"Anything you getting."

"Alright," she nodded.

••••••••

When Adonis opened the door of Crystal's Jewelry Co. he smiled. He hadn't been in that place in so long. Crystal was a good friend of his and she always put him on the best chains.

"Crystal," he called out walking up to display area.

After hearing her name, Crystal walked out. Crystal was in her early fifties and was someone who Adonis met through being a corner boy for Rico's dad.

"Adonis my baby," she opened the little door that led the way to the back and gave Adonis a big hug.

"Hey Crys," he smiled at her, "how you been?"

"I'm good. You stay out that drug business like I told you to?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Yes ma'am," he nodded his head, "haven't been doing it since I was 18."

"Good good," she nodded, "I'm working around the back so as much as I'd love to speak with you I can't do it right now. See me before the end of next week though, we need to catch up. I'll send my daughter out here to help you."

"Yeah."

"Mee-Mee come out here to help someone. You're so god damn lazy," as Crystal went around the back, a young girl came out the back. A young beautiful girl, Adonis noted. He also noted that she had nothing on Sage.

Mee-Mee stood stick in her place for a few seconds staring at Adonis. He was so fine. She shook her head before walking up to the register to help him.

"Hello, I'm Jameesha. How may I assist you today?" She asked.

"Your momma named you Jameesha. That's ghetto as fuck," Adonis stared bluntly.

"My daddy named me that actually," she said with more attitude than was needed. But what did you expect, Adonis had just disrespected her first name.

"Well shit. Yo daddy ghetto as fuck. What yo last name is?" Adonis laughed.

"I don't know how that's any of your business but it's Williams," she rolled her eyes.

"As if it couldn't get worse," Adonis slapped his knee and held on to the glass display box for support as he laughed.

"What's your name?" She asked hoping he had some ugly common name.

"Adonis," he smiled cheekily. She didn't have anything to say.

"You got a girlfriend Adonis," she asked unwilling to let the opportunity of knowing him pass her up even though he had just insulted her government name. She was beautiful, he was beautiful. They'd look good together.

"Yes I do. But anyway y'all got any of them pandora bracelets I seen on tv?" Adonis asked ignoring how her face fell at him confirming that he did indeed have a girlfriend.

"Yeah, come this way," she steeped put from and around the register and led him to the other display boxes in the corner of the room.

She was swinging her hips too much and she didn't have shit. Adonis almost laughed. He wasn't someone who was crazy over body. It was face and personality but this girl was doing too much and he didn't even want her.

She pointed to the Pandora bracelets and Adonis told her to bag up two.

"What do you need two for?" Jameesha decided to be nosy and ask.

"So my girlfriend can wear it on both hands the fuck?" He cut his eyes at her then paid.

"We can be good friends," Jameesha commented, "take my number."

"Nah ma I'm good," he smiled at her before walking out.

••••••

When he got to the food court he noticed that Sage was sitting there with no food and on her phone.

"Where the food at?" Adonis asked plopping down into the seat beside her.

"You took so long I done ate both of them," he looked for any clue that she was lying but when her feeling around her mouth with her tongue for any food he knew it was the truth.

"I know you fucking lying," he cut his eyes at her. Here he was buying two Pandora bracelets for a girl who couldn't wait until he came before she started eating.

"Of course I'm fucking lying," she reached on the other table to pick up a Chick-Fil-A bag.

"I wouldn't do you like that baby," she smiled.

"Better not."

••••••

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

December 12, 2020