Chapter 9: Confrontations

3rd Pov

"Charon? What is my brother doing here?"

Poseidon inhaled sharply, after hearing the mocking tone of his oldest brother whom they vanish out of fear and indifference.

"Are you not happy to see your little brother?" The god of seas joked, which earn a dry chuckle from the king of underworld.

"Do not humour yourself Poseidon, What cause your descend in my very realm?" The question was sharp and blatant, making the god of seas gulped nervously.

Poseidon gapes for a moment, trying his best to think of something to say that will put him on his brother's good graces. "Hades brother, It will be best if we discuss things on your palace"

"I agree, especially if we're about to plan the dethronement of my air headed brother" Hades snark, loud enough to be heard by his fellow underworld god's.

They walk towards his palace, as the god of seas looks affronted and disgusted by the visual of his brother's realm. Poseidon dislike the rotten army and guards, which smells like dead as expected. The place itself was horrifyingly beautiful, and he can't help himself to point out the similarities between Olympus and Underworld palace.

"Do you want some fruit?" The host ask viciously, earning exasperated look from his younger brother.

"I have no interest on being stuck here for eternity" The god of seas said dryly, before conjuring both of them a perfectly normal Nectar.

The god of underworld and riches laughed, "Yes of course, however your visit is still a mystery to me brother. Care to enlighten your old guy?"

Poseidon sighed tiredly, "Brother, I am in need for your help" He said, "My son and mortal lover has been missing, and I'm assuming that they're both in this realm. Correct?"

Hades laugh inwardly, enjoying the restlessness and pain his brother is suffering with. However he schooled his face perfectly and turn it in to sympathetic look that his younger brother yearned for. "I know what you feel brother, as Zeus our brother killed my Maria and our children"

"That's why I came to you brother, be merciful to Sally as she's is a lovely lady, that doesn't deserve to be end with cruel fate" The god of seas said, "My son-"

"Ah ah ah- Poseidon I truly sympathize your pain, but you broke the oath we made" Hades interrupted, earning a desperate expression from the sea god. "However as a merciful king and your brother, I would lend you Sally and a passage out of my realm" Hades added sweetly.

Poseidon force his anger to deplete, because he know that his rage is not the solution for his problem. He smile timidly, to show gratitude for his brother's offer. "I know that there's a oath, but at least let me see him" so I can get him away from your filthy realm, he thought.

Hades chuckled amused by his brother, "Poseidon you are asking a very high favor, and I believe that it is not possible. I will not let you"

Poseidon stood swiftly, his trident glow angrily while his eyes became a fury of green glow. "Brother, I do not care give my son!" He bellowed, while Hades just sat calmly not bothered by his brother's temper tantrum.

"Poseidon, Desperate are we?" Hades taunted, angering his brother more and more. "Why should I lend your son?"

"He's my son, that's enough reason" Poseidon huffed angrily, still glowing from power and rage.

"It's not enough for me" Hades said casually, giving Poseidon a lazy stare that drive the god in to anger.

Poseidon point his trident on his brother, shooting a beam of power that land perfectly on the chest of the king of underworld. "How dare you?" Hades questioned, before summoning his staff and undead army.

The god of sea skewered the undead army, but his efforts seem futile as you cannot kill things that is already dead. Fortunately his pushed force seems to be effective, but it greatly taxes his power reserves. He try to summon the river of Styx, but he failed miserably leaving him with no choice to use his Earth shaker power's.

"Poseidon, Do you really think that I will let you in my palace without suppressing your godly prowess?" Hades said, greatly amused by the hundred undead armies that is simultaneously attacking his younger brother.

Poseidon sense Sally's signature, and quickly teleport there. He found the former naiad, chained in to a dungeon with a bruising on it's serene face. "Sally wake up!" He said, as he blast the chains off Sally.

The former Naiad open her shifting blue eyes, as soon as she heard the voice of her former lover. "Poseidon?" She questioned, as the said god carried her in a rather sweet way if the situation wasn't as worst.

Poseidon smash the pearls on his feet, sending them to the nearest sea. He felt his nerves calming, as soon as they reach his domain. The power thrum on his fingers, glad that his prowess is no longer suppressed by his stupid brother.

On the other hand Hades look's amused on the events that he had caused as he sat down on his mighty throne. "Poseidon, You're never the logical among us, emotional perhaps" He mutter to himself, enjoying the nectar that was given by Poseidon earlier.
_______________________________________________

I challenged you to list down at least fifty immortals on Greek mythology, and their domains.

Shout out to Clara230108 who did the challenge!!!