Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants

[MATURE CONTENT]

The past week and a half has been kind of a blur. I ignored Draco most of the time and went about my day as if he never existed. It's kind of hard to do when I'm still upset over him. I've been clean since that one day. Hopefully I'll stay like that.

It's Christmas Break and I have nowhere to go. Of course I can go home to my mother. The only problem is that she'll want me to stay there.

I just continued my break at Hogwarts. That's where I felt most at home.

"What about Hogsmeade?" Victoria asks as she sits down next to me in our new dorm. Ever since the fire, we've been staying in one of the prefect rooms.

"Hello? We can go get hot chocolate and throw snowballs at random people. Especially Crabbe, he got me in trouble yesterday and I am done with him being my partner in Mcgonagall's class. He is a nightmare." She rambles. I sit there and laugh at her dumb remark. "It's true. He also stole the last cupcake yesterday. And you know how much I like cupcakes."

I hit her with my pillow and we have a full blown pillow fight. "What are you two doing?" Pansy asks, walking through the door.

She is who we've been staying with.

Things have been a little awkward between me and her since I heard about the kiss.

"Stop talking about Crabbe. We need to talk about something more serious." Pansy explains. Victoria rolls her eyes. "He's worse than Snape." She exclaims. We all laugh at another one of her dumb remarks.

"Hold on should I wear a red sweater or a white one?" I ask as I hold them up.

"Red."

"White."

"I'm wearing my sweater dress." I mutter, as I look for it in my trunk. I find it and get dressed in the bathroom.

We all walk out and head down for breakfast. There they serve pancakes with strawberries. All three of us start eating when Crabbe and Goyle come over. "Come to steal the food again?" Victoria snaps. Crabbe snatches one of her pancakes and runs.

Goyle sits down and she bolts up to run after him. "Have you seen my sister?" Goyle asks, looking around the great hall. Pansy and I both snap our heads to look at each other.

A sister?

He never had a sister before.

"Oh, nevermind." He says in frustration as he takes one of Victoria's pancakes and leaves.

"I didn't know he had a sister. Why didn't you introduce me?" I ask. She puts down her fork and looks at me. "I never knew either. Look I know you don't really like me because of what happened with Draco. And I don't blame you for it. It's just that I'm not the one that wanted to do it." She explained.

And every single word she said I believed.

"Then who was it?" I ask softly, unsure if I should really trust her.

"Katherine." She mutters.

As soon as she does, I make eye contact with her coming in. Her smirk widening as she sees me. She gives me a cocky wave and walks over to me.

"Wow Moon. You look tired. Have you been sleeping?" She smiles. I didn't know how to respond. She made me so insecure. She was perfect. I wasn't. Draco would want someone like her to date, a beautiful pureblood. Unlike me.

"Well I think she looks gorgeous." Pansy praises me giving me a wink.

Katherine's smile faded quickly. She scoffed as she took her pancakes and left.

"Thanks Pansy." I mutter. She gives me a small grin which I return. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. "I owed you. Now I would go talk to Draco if I were you." She smiles. I nod my head and run out of the hall. I run to Draco's dorm and knock on the door.

"What are you- oh. Are you ok?" Draco asks as he opens the door. His hair was a mess and he had bags under his eyes. It looked as if I had just woken him up. He might not have slept for days.

Though, he was still so hot to me.

I shake my head slowly, not saying anything in response. He welcomes me in and I agree. I sit down on his bed and look up at him.

"Pansy told me what happened and I don't blame you." I say softly. He gives me a small smile before looking away and scratching his head awkwardly. "I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have kissed her." He says. I stand up to tease him.

"You know you said you're going to apologize, but you still haven't apologized yet." I smirk. His grin fades into an annoyed face. "Fucking Merlin no I- Fine well sorry for not saying sorry." He muttered.

My smirk grew even bigger at his words.

"So you're sorry for not saying sorry, but you still didn't apologize to me. Draco." I smirk, crossing my arms at him. He steps forward angrily.

"You can be fucking annoying, you know that?"

"Well you can be rude."

"You can be a bitch."

"Oh is that so?"

He smirks at me, looking me up and down. "Most definitely."I stare at him angrily as he just smirks at me. "Kiss me." He whispers softly. I'm taken back by his words.

What did he just tell me to do?

I lean in and kiss him softly on his plump lips. As I pull away he gives a fake frown. "Aw don't look like you don't want more." He smiles. I roll my eyes as I kiss him again. Only this time with more passion. I wanted to taste him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our tongues went deeper.

He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed. I let out a soft moan in pleasure. As soon as I moaned, he pulled away. "You like that?" He asks. I try to hide my smile until he crashes his lips to mine and pins me hard against the wall.

He brings his hands to the bottom of my dress and pulls it up. He leaves kisses all down my neck and breasts.

"Fuck, Draco. That feels so good." I moan out. He moves my bra and sucks on my nipples, playing with them in between his teeth. I moan even louder as he plays with them even more.

He carries me onto the bed and is about to take off my underwear when he sees my scars.

"They're old, don't pay attention to them." I mention. He shakes his head and lifts me up to sit on his bed. "I can't do that to you, Moon." He mutters softly.

Why wouldn't he just have sex with me?

He hands my dress back and helps me put it back on.  "Are we back together?" I ask softly. He sits down next to me and gives a small smirk. "Of course." He mumbled.

He said it quieter so that I couldn't hear him, but failed. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

This is what I wanted.

Most importantly who I wanted.

But is that what he wanted?