Chapter TWELVE

"Sign01: When you fall in love with someone, You want to share your world with them."

.
.

"Why are we here?" You rolled your eyes when Taehyung stopped the car next to the firehouse of the district, it was the first word you told the man as soon as he asked you to get into the car

"Why are we here?" You rolled your eyes when Taehyung stopped the car next to the firehouse of the district, it was the first word you told the man as soon as he asked you to get into the car. All you knew that he was going to meet a few witnesses of a case he was working on which you became his partner in suddenly.

"The firefighters here were the first in the scene, isn't obvious to start with them?" the man rolled his eyes and walked out of the car, you sighed trying to call yourself.

Why the hell did I ask that

It's the first time in your life that you felt stupid, come on Y/N ....... come on

You took off the seatbelt and followed the man toward the fire station. 

You noticed how Taehyung walked inside the firehouse knowing exactly where to head, the man was obviously familiar with the place as he leads you to the resting area you visited a week ago

You noticed how Taehyung walked inside the firehouse knowing exactly where to head, the man was obviously familiar with the place as he leads you to the resting area you visited a week ago.  A few men greeted him with a smile or a simple 'Hello!' while you were scanning the place, in your head, it's a habit, but, in reality, you were trying to find a specific face. 

It's not that you wanted to see him, you only wanted to be prepared for the reaction you'll put on. You didn't want to sound nervous or anything unusual that may give the man a wrong idea. 

When you entered the resting area after Taehyung, your eyes made a quick glance that soon led to relief.

 Jungkook wasn't here. 

"Oh, Taehyung," A familiar male voice called from the couch, Namjoon stared up at both of you. "I was just coming to meet you," Namjoon stood up placing down the burger he was eating then walked toward you.

"I thought I should be the one coming," Taehyung started as he walked to the man, "I have nothing else to do," your new partner stated.

"You're making your job seem to be the easiest, Mr.Kim," You rolled your eyes, even though you didn't join the police because you wanted to but you still have some respect for the people there.