Chapter 38

Owen stopped when he heard footsteps come from behind him and Julia. He turned around to see Noah carrying Cameron. I think he knew where the missing pregnancy test went to, by his reaction.

Owen tapped Julia on the shoulder and she turned around. At first she was confused but then she spotted Noah and Cameron.

"Have you happen to see anything...unusual?" Julia said trying her best not to blush.

"Ehh...well..you..see.."

"Noah can you just spit it out." Owen said. Wherever that test was had the results of a life changing moment.

"Owen I found this really cool marker." Cameron threw her hands up in excitement. "But Noah threw it away." She pouted.

"Cam were is the marker?" Julia asked realising what the "marker" was.

"In Noah's room." Cameron shrugged.

Both Julia and Owen looked at eachother. They both quickly walked to Noah's room.

"IT'S ON THE FLOOR!" Noah shouted after them. He sighed coutinuing to his bathroom when he remembered Cameron needed to wash her hands.

"Noah what is going on up here?" Mason stood outside the bathroom where Noah stood helping Cameron wash her hands.

"Julia took a pregnancy test." Noah shrugged. He didn't mind becoming an Uncle. That would mean he could be the cool brother and uncle.

Mason looked wide eyed at Noah. He was more thinking about how could they even afford to have another child in their house.

Owen's POV

Me and Julia looked around Noah's room. My eyes glazed the floor...

"I found it!" Julia held up the pregnancy test.

"What does it say?" I walked over to her.

"I don't know I'm too afraid." I grabbed her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. She took a deep breath. She turned the test around and it read....

'Negative'

"Oh thank God!" She breathed out in relief.

I wiped my forehead, I never even noticed I was sweating. "Phew!" I let out my own breath of relief.

"We were definitely not ready for kids ." She let out a laugh.

"Or finatially stable." I added laughing.

"Your right on that one." She winked. We sat down on Noah's bed.

"I hope you don't take this in a bad way but I don't want kids just yet..." She started to ramble.

"Julia I have taken no offence. I don't want kids yet either. I have Cameron and Noah to look after." I gave her small smile.

"I should probably go to the doctor." She shrugged and I nodded.

Just then Mason walked into the room looking frantic.

"So?" He asks.

I give him a confused look.

He rolls his eyes. "What was the results? Owen I swear to G__"

I stood up and my eyes grew wide. "Mason it was negative."

Mason instantly relaxed. "Oh few! I thought I was going to have to give you the birds and bees talk."

"What's the birds and bees talk?" Cameron asked as she walked into Noah's room holding Noah's hands.

Why does she always walk in at the wrong time? Mason eyes widen I smirked how was he go to explain this one?

"Emm...well when your a big girl I'll tell you." Mason said.

"Owen what's the birds and bees talk?" Cameron totally ignored Mason and turned to me.

"Cam we will tell you when you are a big girl." I gave her a small smile. She then ignored me and turned to Noah.

"Noah what is the birds and the bees talk?" She asked. She reminded me of a child when etheir their Mom or Dad saids no so they go to the other parent.

"Sorry Cam I can't tell you." He smiled down to ger but a pout just grew on her face.

Third Person

Noah cleared his throat again. "Now since you sorted it out. Can everyone get put of my room?" Noah marched his eyebrow.

Everyone nodded. Owen took Juliad hand in his bring her back downstairs. Mason following behind.

Cameron was about to walk out but Noah pulled her back.

"Where are you going missy?" Noah asked.

"You told everyone to leave so that's what I was doing." Cameron looked down a bit upset her brother wanted her to leave.

"Cam I didn't mean you. You can alway stay in my room." Noah put his hands under Cameron's armpits lifting her up. Cameron cuddled into Noah's warmth. They moved to the bed.

Cameron sat inbetween Noah's legs. Her back leaning on his stomach as Noah scrolled through his phone on Tick Tock.

While Cameron was watching Noah's phone a fimlular name popped up. Kiara. Cameron hadn't seen Kiara in a while.

"When can I see Kiara again?" Cameron asked putting her head back and looking up to Noah.

"Whenever maybe over the weekend." Noah shrugged.

"YAY! I like Kiara." Cameron smiled. Noah smiled to himself.

There we go Chapter 38...
Sorry this was a short Chapter I didn't know what to write. I'm slowly running out of ideas. I know the ending but I just need to come up with things coming up to it.

✨So organised✨

So what did you think of this Chapter? I mean I was going to have her pregnant but everyone didn't want it so I listened because some of you made some good points.

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

(Unedited)