perfidious

perfidious
/pəˈfɪdɪəs/
adjective: perfidious
deceitful and untrustworthy.

perfidious/pəˈfɪdɪəs/adjective: perfidiousdeceitful and untrustworthy

Glendale , AZ
Friday May 5th
Cheyenne Carson Cooper | Chi-cha

"Thank you for coming through on such short notice." Cheyenne didn't reply just nodded.

"Do you normally do appointments this early?" Cheyenne still didn't reply, "your sister recommended you, honestly i was expecting much better service." The client frowned and rolled her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"It's seven am in the morning and you want me to instal a frontal, I should've sent you away. The least you could've done is washed your hair before your came, this shit is just disrespectful."

"Should I get your sister on the phone?" The client smirked and Cheyenne simply shut her mouth.

She bit back a sigh wanting to go and hide in a corner however decided to suck it up and get this lady's hair over and done with.

"What's your name again?" The client quarried. At this point Cheyenne was just frustrated, she wanted to get the woman's hair done with so she could go into her bedroom and cry herself to sleep.

She was emotionally and physically exhausted and the bags under her eyes said it all.

"Cheyenne." She glumly replied.

"Do you know my name? It's Olivine. Do you know Trenton?" Cheyenne shook her head 'no' as she was in no mood to talk.

"That's my boyfriend." Cheyenne didn't care in the slightest and wasn't going to go on like she did.

The name sounded familiar from somewhere but she didn't know where exactly, "You're like gay right? Yeah, you're sister told me." The client laughed a little, "she also told me to be careful."

That statement only added to Cheyenne's hurt but she continued to braid like she wasn't at all affected.

"Ever been with a woman? Personally I could never, that's just disgusting in my eyes." Cheyenne didn't say anything fastening her robe and finishing up her first braid, she'd only just started.

Cheyenne had no motivation to do anything - hair included. She was at a point in life where she was just fed up. She was angry at everybody - Soraya included.

She was tired of being expected to always be alright or capable of doing everything, she had no willpower to continue.

At this point in life she was ready to just escape reality. Nowadays she's too scared to even close her eyes: due to the nightmares of her 'family' that appear in her sleep.