Chap 6

Mahira was in tension while standing near the counter waiting for her order to arrive, she was worried for Zarin and her protection. Her mind was continuously thinking what would happen when Zarin would open her veil and those young cheap boys would look at her. How many more filthy comments they would pass while gazing at Zarin. 

Mahira was brought out of her trance when the girl at the counter place the tray which held the order of Belgian Chocolate ice cream and Chocolate Brownie ice cream. Mahira returned bringing their ice cream and was very happy to see that those boys were not there because she was worried for Zarin a smile of relief made its way on her lips. 

Seeing her smile even Saad and Zaid had a small smile on their lips. Mahira sat down on her chair she slowly patted Zarin's cheek on the veil. Zarin opened her eyes adjusting towards the light as she unintentionally took a nap while waiting for Mahira because of tiredness. 

"Princess your ice cream is here." The love and affection were seen in Mahira's eye clearly for Zarin which did not go unnoticed by the Khan brothers. Zarin saw her surroundings as there was no male to be seen near them she slowly moved her hand behind her head to open the knot of her veil.

As soon as she moved her veil from her face Zaid, Saad, and the college girls all of their mouths were hung open. Two of the girls choked on their ice cream. Zarin had an angelic face with her flawless skin and alluring hazel brown honey eyes. She had perfect eyelashes her cute Greek nose and delicate pink lips, with chubby cheeks which were coated with a sheen of pink which could make anyone go on their knees. She was the queen of the epitome of beauty.

After finishing her ice cream she quickly wore her veil again and that brought Zaid and Saad to the reality that there were just gawking her shamelessly. Zaid moved his head to see others and found the man on the counter too was gawking at her. But when his eyes meet Zaid he quickly pulls off seeing anger in Zaid's eye.

Mahira asked Zarin, "Princess do want something else or should we go." But Zarin nobs her head in no. Zaid and Saad were too shocked to hear the word princess. She was not a kid that Mahira would call her princess. 

But they wanted to know about her. Zaid knew that she was Mahira's princess and now he wanted to make her his queen. He wanted to get married to her. He wanted a relationship with her in a Halal way. 

When both Mahira and Zarin stood up to go out and almost reached near the door. Mahir asked Zarin that "should she buy more ice cream for her?" and she nods her head happily. Mahira made Zarin sit back on the chair and went towards the counter. 

Zaid could not wait any longer to talk to her and propose to her so he stood up followed by Saad and both stood in front of Zarin. 

Her head was bow down and her eyes were down looking at her fingers because she knew that her beauty was the biggest curse for her. She had gone through a lot because of it and her eyes were the main cause of the damage to her life. So she usually always sit and keep her gaze down so that nobody could see her eyes. 

She was playing with the edge of her hijab when she felt that somebody is standing in front of her. She slowly raised her head and saw two masculine males standing in front of her that was non-other than Zaid and Saad. She wanted to stand up and run but they came closer. 

Zaid introduced himself, "hi I am Zaid Khan Mahira's friend." Zarin knew Mahira had only two best friends who were female and she never had heard about any male friends so she slowly started getting nervous. Sweat started forming on her forehead. Her eyes started getting glassy went Zaid extended his hand for a handshake. 

Zarin could not handle it more and there was a Tremor in Zarin's right leg. Her leg started shaking at an extreme speed and sweat was form all over her face as her veil had completely become wet and stick to her skin which shocked Zaid and Saad, to an extreme level. 

Mahira came with the parcel and seeing Zarin's condition she quickly kept the tub of ice cream on the table and hugged her by rubbing her back to calm her. Zarin snuggle her head in Mahira's waist and was sobbing like a child. Mahira bend down a little and with the other hand tried to hold her thighs so that shaking of the leg could stop.

Suddenly Mahira's eyes meet with Zaid which held so many questions and confusion in it. Mahira mouthed "please" to Zaid and Saad but they never understood why Mahira was pleading with them and for what. 

When Mahira realized that they did not understand her pleading, so being more appropriate with the meaning of the word please while rubbing Zarin's back she said, "Zarin please look up see there is nobody, no males are there only we two are here and a group of girls are behind." 

When she saw Zarin was still sobbing and not leaving her Mahira again said, "trust me, princess. there are no men here. Please princess stop crying and see no man is near us." and Zaid and Saad took this as a clue and hid behind the ice cream cone pillar. 

Slowly Zarin pull up and started looking here and there as a small child who gets scared and holds behind her mothers' arms. Zarin was the same as a child right now. When she saw that what Mahira was saying was true Zarin slowly became normal.

Mahira held her by holding her shoulder with one hand and other interlocking their fingers and walked slowly out of the parlor but not before stealing a glance at Zaid and Saad and mouthing "sorry and thanks"

Zaid stood near the door of the parlous but did not push it open to go out as he was allowing both of them to sit in the car and go first. Once the car took off the khan brothers came out of the ice cream parlor and Zaid ordered Saad to collect all the information about Mahira and Zarin within three hours and give him. 

They too sat in their car and drove towards their home. The ride was completely silent as both were busy thinking about what has happened today. As their feelings for Mahira was already a mystery for them and now Zarin's action too was the mystery for them.