(5) I'm So Sorry

Triple update because I love y'all :)

I'm literally about to cry- I read some angsty angsty and djejwjwk it's very rare I cry as I have become numb. But their writing...chefs kiss. NEways, onto the chapter.

🚨INTENSE CHAPTER AHEAD🚨

Choi Habek POV

I covered my mouth as I saw that monster rape my little sister, her tears like dancing blades to my heart.

"Wifey~" Sukuna in the body of Itadori Yuji purred in her ear.

I was hiding in the closet as I was going to take him
down, but he must've known I was here as I couldn't make a sound nor move except my hands at a very small distance.

She fell asleep and he cuddled her a bit before letting her go and snapping his fingers to bring us to a domain expansion.

"Domain Expansion: Flames of Hell."

I then found myself with him in a volcano world, emitting huge particles of cursed energy and making the world dense.

I tried to push him out using my own Domain Expansion.

"Doman Expansion: Tides of War."

No one else had been able to defeat my domain except my cousin Gojo for obvious reasons.

But Sukuna Ryomen, the king of curses, had somehow managed to do it.

I brought out my swords laced with my cursed energy of a winter fox, the air becoming cold and combating with the heat.

"You vile, disgusting-"

"I wouldn't be rude to your future brother-in-law," Sukuna spat.

"Like hell (n/n) would marry you! You're fucking disgusting!"

Itadori emerged and stared at me with a cold glare. "She doesn't have a choice, Habek."

"YOU!" I started running towards him and managed to slit his arm before Sukuna emerged again and repaired their body, glaring at me.

Flashback

My mother held my sister's hand and showed her the sea of Japan. "My ancestors came from the land across the sea," she said.

My little sister who was only four stared out at the sea.

I had just turned seven today and begged my mother to take us out to sea so I could swim with dolphins.

"Let's go." She grabbed our hands and helped us aboard the small skiff.

Our father climbed in after, holding a pail that had our lunch.

They had barely made enough money to support us and getting lunch in town was a luxury.

"Put your life jacket on," Mom said. "Soobin, can you help (y/n) with her jacket?"