Chapter 24

The next morning arrived, and you woke up a little earlier than usual.

'Let's start off easy, huh?' You chuckled to yourself and quietly made your way to Oikawa's room.

As you opened his door, he was sound asleep, so you sneaked in and turned off his alarm.

You got ready and checked the time.

Time to wake Oikawa up.

You walked into his room again, but this time you got on his bed and sat on top of his belly, stroking his cheek.

"Wake up, Oikawa."

He shifted a little and murmured something, so you bowed down and kissed his neck gently.

"Ngh, (Y/N)-chan, what are you doing?" He opened his eyes slowly.

"Waking you up, silly. Seems like you overslept your alarm." You smiled and straightened your back, but he pulled you down into a hug.

"I guess, I'll have to oversleep more often." He said and pressed you against his body.

"You- you are so horny!" You pushed yourself off of him as you felt his hard member against your thigh.

"You did it on purpose, (Y/N)-chan. Do you really think I didn't notice you walking in earlier?" He smirked.

"I didn't think you would play like this, but okay." He added.

"Get ready now, we don't have much time left!" You stood up.

"Go ahead. I'll be late anyways." He winked.

"I- I'll see you at school then." You said and went out.

Well, that kind of didn't go as you wanted, but whatever.

On your way to school you met Iwaizumi and told him that Oikawa would come a little late today.

Arriving in class, you saw Nakayama and Hamaguchi talking, so you decided to join them.

"Good morning." You said and took a chair to sit with them.

"Good morning, (L/N)-san." Both of them greeted.

"So, what were you talking about?" You asked.

"I introduced Hamaguchi to a boy on my birthday, but she turned him down afterwards." Nakayama crossed her arms.

"And? Did you even ask if she was interested in meeting new people?" You rolled your eyes.

"No, but doesn't every girl dream of meeting a perfect boy?"

"I- whatever. I won't waste my breath on your stupidity." You said and turned to Hamaguchi.

"Wanna go out with me today?" You asked her, seeing how she turned red slowly.

"O-out?"

"Yeah, I need new brushes for a new painting, so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." You smiled.

"Yes, sure." She looked at her hands and nodded.

"Hey, can I tag along? We could go over to yours afterwards and chill or-"

"I would have asked you, if I wanted you to come along, don't you think so?" Your voice went from all cute to dead serious suddenly.

"Never mind then." She scratched the back of her head and went to her original seat.

'Do you really think you could use me that easily?'

A few minutes later, your teacher walked in and slammed a stack of paper on his desk.