40. Visit from the unexpected

"I can't believe it, haven't they still not visited you at your apartment?". Ye-jun asked me.

I looked up from my lunch and looked his was. "Yes, I'm surprised they haven't, but also happy they haven't". I said as I pocked my chopsticks into an egg so that the egg yoke spreads over my noodles.

"And what are you doing with your stalker situation?". Suho asked me before she took a bite of her noodles.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile. I have updated them all with everything that happened. My mom's death, the attempt of killing myself and that Seokjin together with Namjoon and Taehyung are at least my half brothers. The only thing I haven't mentioned is the whole mafia thing. What should I even say about it? I don't get it myself, and I also don't want to be or get involved, neither I wish that for them, so I just shut my mouth about that.

After I got the keys from Mr Kim 3 months ago, my life became a lot more normal then when I lived with the Kims. I got my freedom back, I'm not around people who don't know what privacy is, I don't have to fight with my stepbrothers or have a stupid discussion, it's just way calmer now.

"I don't know what I can do about the stalker, I haven't heard from him since I moved out. Maybe he just stopped or doesn't have interest in me anymore". I told them.

"Maybe it's because the stalker has something against the Kims and now that you moved out, you're not interesting enough anymore". Lae said as she looked around the little family restaurant we are eating at.

"Let's keep it at that". I smiled. "But what about you and Nihoon?". I said bumping her shoulder lightly as I noticed her looking to the other end of the restaurant and and seeing the boy sitting there, where she has talked a lot about the last few weeks.

Lae has told us that she likes him, they are doing a project for school together but she has been too afraid to make the first step.

"What about him?". Lae said embarrassed and then looked at me. "What about you and that period supply shopping guy?". She grinned and was now making my cheeks turn pinkish.

"I thought him the difference between pads and tampons". I said before I took a bite from my noodles.

"Come on girl, that isn't the only thing you have talked about". Suho said teasingly.

"Okay.. He may have asked me out b-".

"And you said yes!". Lae said, interrupting me.

"No, I haven't given him my answer yet". I said looking around the restaurant.

"Wait why not?". Ye-jun asked me.

"Because of... You know, the Kims". I said annoyed as I took my gaze back on my bowl filled with noodles.

"Why? You moved out, they can't stop you". Lae said.

"I only moved out, but they haven't forgotten about me. They haven't interact with me since I left but I still feel like their presence is besides me, like they know what I'm up to. I even saw them walking in my street the other night, but they only walked through the street and then left quickly after that. But what if they see me going out with Eunho? They will kill me after they kill him first". I said.