Chapter 1 Meeting with Amber and Lisa & New Combat Uniform

Y/N P.O.V.

After I helped Lumine and Paimon, we decided to travel together to the next town. On the way there, I was asked from where I was. I told them that I came from a world in which there is a war between many countries. 

Paimon:"Really? Why want those people to attack your country?"

Y/N:"I don't know why they did. Maybe they wanted to eliminate the biggest, communist country and to gain land."

Lumine:"Those people who are hungry for war are really pathetic. They don't care about anyone lifes."

Y/N:"Anyways, I think that we should change the subject. What are your goals?"

Lumine:"I lost my brother and try to find him where he is."

Y/N:"I see. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss. I also lost dear family members during the war."

Paimon:"What do you mean?"

Y/N:"My father was a very good general in the army, but he was killed in an assassination. Furthermore, when I was sent on a scout mission, I got news that also my mother was killed by those scumbags. They used missiles to destroy my hometown."

Lumine:"Wow. I never thought that you would have such a past."

Paimon:"Look, there is a town on the horizon."

We all looked where Paimon pointed at a town. Before we could go further, we were stopped by a girl with red ribbons.

 Before we could go further, we were stopped by a girl with red ribbons

Unknown Girl:"Hello? Can I help you?"

Paimon:"We need to go to the town."

Unknown Girl:"You mean Mondstadt?"

Y/N:"Yes. Mondstadt is our destination."

Paimon:"Who are you?"

Amber:"I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. And you are?"

Lumine:"I am Lumine."

Paimon:"My name is Paimon."

Y/N:"I am Y/N L/N. Soldier of the 501. division from the Red Army."

I could see that see that Amber is confused at what I said. 

Timeskip: 3 hours later

After I explained to Amber who I was, she brought us to Mondstadt. When we arrived, Lumine and I got the Wings of Companionship. At first Lumine and Paimon went to a place where they could eat when I went to a place where I can look for a place for making clothing. I was walking for some minutes when I found the store. I entered the store. With that, I was greeted by the owner of this store. 

Owner:"How I can help you?"

Y/N:"I wanna a new clothing style."

Owner:*looks at your military suit* "Of course. You don't need to pay for your new clothing if I get your uniform in exchange, right?"