The End of The Affair.

I smirk as I watch Matt try and maneuver around the cop I had oh so pleasantly called on his house party

I smirk as I watch Matt try and maneuver around the cop I had oh so pleasantly called on his house party. "Wait!" Matt yells as he starts running around his truck before the officer starts going counterclockwise. Matt looks over in horror as he's slammed to the ground. "My safe word is pineapple juice!" He says back to me as I pull out my popcorn bag and soda. "What's my safe word?!" He yells at the other officer standing above him. "ooh" "That's cute." "oah" Matt says as the police officer searches his pocket. "That...that's my lighter," Matt explains as he pulls a bowel from his pocket. "It don't work...Don't do drugs kids!" I start laughing out loud before my face fills with horror as the police officer pulls out a taser and turns to me. "Fuck you, Matt!" I yell out as I take off running towards the grill. "What do you mean fuck you? Bitch I'm on the ground!" Matt says as he watches Mrs. Jenkins round the corner. "Mrs. Jenkins! Hey." Mrs. Jenkins looks down at him

The officer breaths heavily a couple of feet behind me. I gasp out as I see Alaric come out of the grill in front of me. "Rick help me." He gives me a weird look as he watches the fat officer try and keep up. "Bitch I said help me!" I yell out one last time before the taser spikes drill into my back and I'm immediately struck with electricity as I fall in front of Rick. "This is nothing compared to the time Matt dared me to lick the power lines." I snicker out as the cop looks up to Rick, "This your kid?" Rick looks down as I twitch on the ground. "Nope. Never seen her in my life." My mouth drops as the officers grab me from the ground.

"I'll sick Mrs. Jenkins on you traitor!" I yell out as Rick's face fills with horror. I look over to Matt as they pick him up off the ground. "Hey Mrs. J. What you doing here?" I ask nervously as she puts her hands in her pocket and watch as a police badge is in front of me. ",,,, Who the fuck let granny on the force!" I yelp out the last word as I'm shot with another taser. "Thanks, Mrs. Jenkins love you too... You guys got doughnuts?" "Fatass."

I watched with a smirk plastered on my face as I watch Damon pour another glass of his signature bourbon while meeting my eyes across the room as I take a seat on the large couch in the den. Damon quietly sets the cap back onto the bottle before taking the whisky glass off the small alcohol table and makes his way to the couch I had situated myself on. Damon gave me a small smile as he sits down and places a hand on my right knee with his thumb rubbing circles against my legging covered legs. Suddenly Damon's phone starts to annoyingly ring as I lean to the left and place my head gently on his shoulder as he pulls his phone out of his opposite pocket while giving a sound of disappointment with a roll of his eyes. Damon's head falls on top of mine as he hits accept and putting the phone up to his opposite ear.

"You're interrupting my Eliza time." Damon explains passive-aggressively as my face feels with confusion at who would be calling this late. when I see the sarcastic smirk fall on his face, I automatically know who had called: Katherine. "Katherine. Where are you?" Damon asks as he holds the phone between his shoulder and his ear. I quickly snatch the phone from his ear and put it on speakerphone while setting the phone on his lap. "Hey, bitch so how's it feel?" I hear a long sigh on the other end of the phone.