Chapter 26

*Ring, ring*
~fuck... I almost want to be asleep forever. But I really have to keep on going if I want to make some change!~ I thought as I got up from my bed and turned off my alarm.

I went on with my regular skin care routine, showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed in something casual yet professional as I made my way into the kitchen where I grabbed an apple for breakfast.

Got my keys, purse and documents. Meaning I was ready to go to work.

But right as I step outside of the house, I hear my phone ring!

-"Hello?" I ask confused, while I was locking my front door by putting in the safety code.

-"Good morning! I thought that for your own safety, and comfort, maybe you'd feel better if I drove you to work today?" A manly voice asked in a cute tone, almost high pitched.

-"I mean... I guess, where are you right now?" I asked the man.

-"I'm right in front of your building! Would you mind hurrying up a little... for me?" Wonho asked so softly.

How could I say no to that?

-"Yeah, of course! I just have to lock my door and get in the elevator, although I live on the 85th floor so it might take a while until I get down there... about 7 minutes." I told him as I turned around and pressed the elevator button to get on my floor.

The doors opened up, and my eyes were caught in surprise as I see a figure standing inside... waiting for me to get in.

-"How about we make it 7 minutes... together?" Wonho said as he was the one standing in front of the elevator buttons, leaning against the wall and tilting his head towards me with a smirk on his plump lips.

He said that sentence on the phone, so by the time he was done he hung up and took my hand, dragged it into the elevator with him as he was surrounding my waist.

-"You like my outfit?" He asked as his hand travelled down from my waist to the top of my bottom.  The way his fingertips were brushing against the fabric covering me, gave me a ticklish sensation.

That made me laughing nervously, like some form of anxiety or panic mechanism. And my fingers responded to that anxiety in action by stroking his chest.

It made my stomach curl and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn and turn red as he held eye contact with me and stroke a piece of blonde hair behind my ear.

And then I took a look at this mans outfit:

My eyes were rolling up and down on his body, picking up every signal and every inch of his body

The way that red suit hugged his muscular figure, embracing it more and more sitting so tight on his skin. Forming curves that were so aesthetically pleasing for anyone to look at, really!

He was so perfect...

And then there was me who was wearing this plain outfit:

Being an accountant and marketing manager doesn't always require me wearing fancy clothes as I usually do, unless I have an important meeting, or we have a checkup at work

Although as much as I like to feel good and confident about myself in my fancy clothes, I also feel at home and find lots of comfort in my casual clothes!

But right not I felt like a rotten potato next to a billion dollar diamond.

My words finally shaped sentences together and slipped out of my lips:
-"Yes. You look absolutely stunning!" I tell him a bit quietly as our heads tilt into each other, and we both dive in for a passionate kiss as his lips get a taste of mine, and his tongue is moving in beautiful motions in my mouth, almost as if it was trying to paint one of Leonardo da Vinci's beautiful paintings!

He was craving me, almost like a wild animal watching over their prey before attacking it.

At that point we just had a hot make out session in the elevator, as one of his hands was on my bottom, and the other on my opposite thigh.

But that only provoked the wild animal, making it more greedy. Wanting more, so he got a bit more aggressive with his tongue inside of me, making me whimper!

He immediately stopped as he heard the sound come out of me, and looked at me a bit scared.
He was holding me with his hand on my waist and my back.

-"D-did I do anything wrong? Did I go too far?" He asked so innocently with precious sparkly eyes.

-"No not at all! But... we are getting closer to the last floor, and uh... just a little tip! Don't start something you can't finish, okay?" I asked him a bit seductively to see what kind of reaction I'd get out of him.

-"Huh! Okay, babygirl... but sooner or later... I will start something that I will finish!" He said rolling his tongue on the inside of his mouth and then smiling at me.

I got chills rolling down my spine as he said that, and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy as if they had no boundaries or maps whatsoever!...