Login

Picture above is Wolfgang Schreiber/Einherjar Albedo/Hroivtnir the fastest of the LDO excluding Reinhard of course.

WHAT THE FUCK.

First I'm playing some video games now I'm at some sort void in front of some sort of screen with a message on it.

Message:Welcome Gamer now I think you may have some questions so this message will try to answer them.So your first question will most likely be Where The Fuck are you?,you are in the void but haven't been killed by some truck/inconvenient accident because we were bored of that way I mean they have used that old way of getting people to other worlds for years, and to make it as smooth as possible we have made some alterations to integrate you in that world. It might be one you hate buut somehow all others were locked so welcome to Highschool DxD.

Y/N:That verse it's meh at best it has some characters that are good stuff for a while but when you hear their motivations and suffer from start to end the whole DXD, you know what I mean lets take for example Xenovia a character that appears in volume 3 but gets her faith destroyed when she hears about God's death she goes to the worst pervert of all history to have strong children and the same happens with Koneko but I think it was because she fearing her powers.

System:Also select a game you have from your collection in 10 seconds or a random shuffle will be done

Y/N:Shit!-said touching the first game that appeared on the screen.

System:You have selected Dies Irae(Collection) with it you will have all the powers from a random character until certain time has passed for you to unlock the others. Good luck!

Y/N:System don't fuck with me!-says while disappearing.

Y/N:Goddammit System what have you done-said looking at his surroundings and then looked at himself with a sudden appearance from a status screen.

Name:Y/N L/N

Characters he has powers from currently:Reinhard Heydrich.

Appearance:

Without the cigarette and he has the Kuoh uniform on

Y/N:God, I look sexy.

LV:?

HP:?

MP:?

Attack:?

Defense:?

Agility:?

Luck:?

Intelligence:?

Money:0

Charisma:?

*All ? stats mean that they are too high to be classified*

Y/N:Well that to expect from the man who is capable of convincing 800.000 to commit suicide  with just a few words, tank attacks from beings that can throw Multiverses,do attacks that destroy multiverses as if they weren't nothing,and react to attacks on his level.