𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 │︎♚︎

Kyra

Kyra

The Elder tree was a physical form of the Fairy Goddess, Aine, on Earth. Many fairies visit and pray to this tree for anything they need in hopes of receiving it.

Kyra was special though, The Fairy Goddess Aine, loved to talk to her, she had already told her that if she needed anything she was to come to her immediately. She even visits Kyra in her dream state.

'Oh yes I forgot about that' Dawn realised. 'But we still have some time to explore don't we? Plus we can ask Aine about the mystery place tomorrow'

"Of course!" Kyra beamed, she was excited to know where she had stumbled upon. She skipped happily on her way back home and was greeted to an empty house.

"Oh, I thought father would be back by now" Kyra furrowed her brows in confusion.

On cue the front door opened and her father appeared with bags of groceries.

"Father!" She smiled, she took the bags off of her father with telekinesis and moved them to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Little one". He shut the door behind him, the cabin still warmly lit by the sun.

"How was your trip?" She asked as she swished her hand around, moving the items into their correct place.

"Good" he replied, he took off his shoes and laid on the couch exhausted.

'Why don't we ask him why it's dangerous for us to be out?'

We already know why, Kyra replied to her Dragon.

"No we don't'

Kyra sighed, it was true, she never knew the truth behind her mother's death, she never knew why they were hiding or what they were hiding from. She just trusted her father enough to follow his judgement.

"Father?"

"Yes Kyra"

She took in a deep breath but totally swerved from what she was about to say.

"Can I shift today?"

"Hmm..yes of course, you haven't shifted in two weeks, I think it's about time you let Dawn out".

"Yay!" She jumped, the items in the air bouncing with her. "Thank you"

"You don't need to thank me, you need to shift"

"I know, but thank you anyways. Oh dad, you forgot the fruits".

"I know, I thought you would be happy to explore and collect them from the trees"

"Oh yes! I'll go now then!"

"Have fun my little fairy, but hurry back" he took a deep breath before adding "I need to speak with you later"

Kyra was excited to run around outside again,  especially in Dragon form. She grabbed her little wooden basket and ran outside, she paused taking in her surroundings before running behind their cabin.