31| Touch me

Touch me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

His ears burnt lava, turning to paint itself with red like it was originally meant for the canvas.  He didn't know if he was meant to count the numbers backwards in order to calm himself down, just like his therapist had advised in the case of an emergency.

He was darn sure all his blood reached his very lower region, igniting fire somewhere else other than his ears.

"Tae?" You urge him nervously, as regarding why it was taking him so long to respond. Slowly the nasty feelings called insecurity took over your senses. And this time not even the thread of clothes was there protect or shield that feeling. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh?" At last, he closes his mouth. Throat felt dry and thirsty when he gulped. What was he thirsty for? You or the water? Something tells him that he can cool his thirst from elsewhere.

Your teeth found your bottom lips, seriously feeling exposed and utterly uncomfortable. "I'm so sorry." Taehyung stammered.

"I am a little uncomfortable..." You decide to tell him, knowing that he would appreciate it if you are honest with him rather than hiding anything.

"Oh," 

"Oh? Is that-" Your breath hitches when your boyfriend comes closer to you, with not more than an inch gap in between. He intensely stared, feeding to the tension in the atmosphere. He drags your robe and places it back to its place.

You push your teeth harder to dig your lower lip at the touch of his cold fingertip, sliding through your skin.

"Be comfortable, when you feel uncomfortable, you can cover yourself." He speaks, no tone or emotion lacing from the voice. At these times, you really sought clarity from him but you knew more than to be disappointed.

You take a seat and he returns to his one, facing you. "You can hold onto a comfortable position." He states. "Then reveal your upper body and then your lower body. We can improvise according to your comfort." He ends.

Your heart hasn't still stopped thumping. His words of comfort may lack emotions, but you could pick up on what he means and how genuinely he intends it. You needed to loosen up a bit and be comfortable. He was already struggling, he didn't need you to add on to his struggle. With that one thought, you pushed the insecurity aside. It's okay, Y/n. It's Taehyung, he will never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

You remove the robe completely and put it aside, being as naked as the day you were born. The sweet scent of a freshly washed body overwhelmed Taehyung's senses all over again. If he thought drawing strangers naked was hard, you were proving it to be better competition. "You are beautiful." He honestly speaks.

"You think?"

He nods. "I always liked you without clothes."

You choke on your saliva. "You saw me naked before?!"

As if the man is allergic to lies, he sincerely nods. "You once forgot to lock your door when you were showering."

"WHAT?!"

"Okay, I will start with the outline." He calmly says as if he did not just drop a bomb. If you were blushing before, you were furiously turning crimson red after that revelation. Not only that he saw you, but also liked it. ''And also, the time your swimwear slipped.'' He lists casually.

His eyes began to deeply bore into your body, memorising every part of it, as his fingers moved slowly and hesitantly against the canvas.

Your eyes catch how his hand was slightly shaking. "Tae, you okay?"