Welcome Back**

WARNINGS:
choking, praise kink, overstimulation, special guest star: spencer's dr kink 😁🤞, & a tiny argument

(A/N): HEYHEYHEY IM BACKKK 😁 um my excuse for updating so late is SCHOOL AND ANIME 😇 also my smut is soo rusty please forgive me 😭🙏 but anywhoo

(A/N): HEYHEYHEY IM BACKKK 😁 um my excuse for updating so late is SCHOOL AND ANIME 😇 also my smut is soo rusty please forgive me 😭🙏 but anywhoo.. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTERR!!!

"Spence, I'm fine, ok!" You whined, stealing Spencer's attention from his book. "We haven't had sex in over a week!"

"I am well aware of that, Y/N." He went back to his book.

After being in a hospital bed for 3 days, and being at home..? Would you consider Spencer's house being your home? Either way, you had been here for 8 more days without sex. And you'd been kidnapped for 3 days. Meaning you have gone 14 days without any sex from Spencer Reid.

To fucking long.

"What do I have to do-"

"You don't have to do anything, love. I just.. don't want to.. overexert your body." He shrugged.

You groaned and threw your head back on the bed. He was acting like you were still in pain. You weren't. Your bruises had already faded away, and you could barely feel your stab wound- if you didn't think about it, or if you had other things to distract you.

You looked up at Spencer, sitting straight up with a book in his hands. He looked like this, and expected you to not want to have sex?

To make matters worse he had the bad- but really good- habit of dragging his fingers down the page to follow along with his fast brain.

You could've sworn you saw a cocky little smirk on his face and rolled your eyes. If he wanted to be a tease, fine. Two can play at that game.

You grabbed the book out of his hands and positioned yourself to straddle him. His hands immediately went to your hips and you grinned at his response.

"Please." You pouted, in your most innocent way.

"No, Y/N.." Spencer's mouth said one thing, but his hands said another. His hands were tightly gripped on your hips, guiding them to slowly rock against him.

"Spencer... you won't overexert me. I promise." You raked your fingers through his soft curls.

He softly groaned as you lightly tugged on his hair. You took that as an invitation to make things hotter. You placed kisses all along his jaw and neck.

Spencer's breathing became heavier with each kiss. His hands gripped your hips even tighter, rocking you against him, and you could feel his growing bulge.

When you reached his lips, Spencer's hands left your hips and roamed up and down your torso. From your lower stomach to your breast, till eventually, landing on your neck, pulling you closer to him.