15

"Gina?"

"heyyy, how are you feeling" she cooed.

"where am I?"

"Home, here drink this" she gave me a glass of water. Looking around I noticed that I was in my room. "Are you feeling okay, are you hungry, do you need anything?"

I handed her the glass shaking my head regretting it immediately as a sharp stink ran up my head. Feeling my head I had on a tight bandage.

"You hurt yourself pretty bad, you bitch what happened to you" give it to Regina to call me a bitch even on my death bed.

"I.... I don't really remember anything" I whispered looking at her concerned.

She huffed plopping down next to me. "Well you had a minor mental break but the serious injury came from hitting your head" she announced proudly causing me to smile. Regina has always been apathetic.

"Here, freshen up your mouth" she tossed me my ingestible breezy mouth wash.

"I finally met your cute crush Miliano and I must say he's really hot and seem to be smitten by you" she winked as I looked at her confused.

"He kept coming here every hour asking if you are finally awake, all concerned and shit" she stood up walking to my vanity spraying herself with my expensive cologne.

"How long have I been out G?" I asked totally confused.

"Two days" she shrugged. "I'm starving.... Come on get up and get dressed, we are going out for food"

"Two days?!....I'm not going anywhere Gina, but get me hot wings and fries please"

"Yeah, you were in the hospital at first then they brought you here, always the simple eater" she rolled her eyes grabbing her purse. "I'll be right back" she blew me a kiss and walked out of my room.

I swear she hasn't changed. Regina the apple of my dad's eye.

I laid back wishing I had my phone right now, I didn't even get time to buy myself a new phone. I opted to pass time with Netflix on my laptop when I heard the familiar smoky voice of Miliano accompanied by his heavy footsteps.

"Kye?" he appeared at my door looking at me with mixed emotions.

Pity
Concern and what seems tenderness but maybe I'm just reaching.

"Hey..... Can I come in" he asked already a foot inside.

"You are already in, aren't you?" I asked sarcastically.

"I see you sound fine" he tried joking but I failed to see the laugh in it.

"What do you want Miliano, I want to sl-"

"I am sorry for hitting you that day" he interrupted me and I rolled my eyes at the broken record. "I'm sorry for what my friends did to you but mostly I'm sorry for being a coward...... I always knew that I was different too but always kepted it buried deep and when you arrived, you awakened those feelings I've tried soo hard to bury" he said genuinely, taking a confident seat on my bed.

"Each day I was with you these feelings inside me kept growing stronger and and stronger and it terrified me Kye........ When you kissed me, I wanted to kiss back but the fear and coward in me didn't allow me........ I'm sorry Kye" he sobbed and I got scared for a split second.

Seeing this great god weep.

He scooted closer to me and I froze in place......well I had nowhere to move to. "Let me rectify my mistake please" he whispered gently as he slowly leaned into me not breaking the eye trance he initiated....... I didn't feel the million galaxy babies, I didn't feel my heart escape my ribcage or the tingling on my lips............. I felt nothing but his smooth lips and I must say that he's a great kisser.

But I felt nothing and I didn't kiss back.

"I'm tired Miliano" I whispered looking down at my hands when he stopped the one sided kiss.

"I won't stop trying until we are how we were" he let out caressing my cheek.

*****

I randomly think about how Nicki did that freestyle effortlessly on television.

Her mind.
She lives in mine rent free.

Snoh Aalegra
Dying 4 your love

Okay bye.