angel full of flowers

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hello wonderful reader!

Thank you so much for choosing to read this novel! I've had this story locked away in my head for so long and it's been sitting in my drafts for a while now. I got re-inspired to write it when I made the book cover for it (shown above)! Funny story: I had planned to write and publish this story a few years ago, but the file got corrupted and deleted all my work (;・∀・) don't you love when that happens? So out of a fit of sheer anger and frustration, I completely abandoned this project. But it's here to stay this time! (hopefully...)

This story is heavily anime inspired! If you enjoy school/shoujo/romance anime then you'll probably enjoy this ('。• ω •。')

━━━━━━ ༻ ❀ ༺ ━━━━━━

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

Here's a playlist I made on Spotify, please check it out it's very wholesome (✿ꈍ◡ꈍ)

I've also added the link to the playlist in my bio if you want to give it a listen ♡

━━━━━━ ༻ ❀ ༺ ━━━━━━

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿

Please do not ask me to change the title of my story. The title has meaning—it's written this way for a reason. I refuse to change it. There's nothing more heartbreaking than telling an author to change the title of their work.

This is a work of fiction so it will obviously be unrealistic. The sub-genre is also humor so take everything with a grain of salt. The reactions of the characters are also obviously unrealistic. None of this would occur in real life, hence why it's just a story ~

**this is not a gxg story