17•|THOUGHTS AND STRENGTH|

/CHAPTER SEVENTEEN/

ALWAYS REMEMBER;
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!
YOU'RE STRONG!
YOU'RE WORTHY!
YOU'RE IMPORTANT!
YOU'RE UNIQUE!
YOU'RE SPECIAL!
YOU'RE WONDERFUL!
YOU'RE TALENTED!

(Song; Bad blood by Taylor swift and Kendrick Lamar)

(Dedication; Mirabillics your comments makes me feel really loved. NOT EDITED😂😂 MOST OF MY CHAPTERS AREN'T, AND SINCE I'M TRYING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY IT WOULDN'T 😂😂)

~CHASE~

It was finally Wednesday, my tryouts day.

Honestly I wasn't bodily and heartily prepared because so far the week wasn't really going well for me, with my constant and alarming nightmares which had allowed the guilt in me to rise above a fifty.

I was scared.

I was petrified of what might happen to me, of what I might become if my guilt should raise up to an hundred.

And what scared me the most was the fact that my sessions with Miss Claire were no longer paying off. It was like the nightmares were sent to attack me and it was making me lose control of myself slowly.

My mood swings came regularly, making me exhibit different types of unexplainable behaviors, like my increased pace of anxiety around my dad, my excessive desire for sex and weed...

"Chase!" I turned to look at who called my name and I saw Pink strolling down to were I was seated on the bleachers. "I've been calling you since, what were you thinking about? "

Lot of things.

She sat down near me, and placed her head on my shoulder. I didn't say anything neither did she as we watched some students play on the basketball court and believe me when I say that it wasn't even Friday but the court was really noisy.

I tried to study the way they played, their method of dribbling and scoring. I wasn't scared about the tryouts, not even a bit. Instead I was relaxed and chilled though my nightmare still worried me.

"Are you ready to kill it on the court?" Pink asked with her head still laying on my shoulder.

"I think." I answered truthfully because I felt like I wasn't prepared.

"Boo!!!" I sighed as I heard her voice. I looked up and saw her jogging towards me. I wasn't in the mood for her and sincerely she was becoming too clingy, although I kinda liked her.

Pinky removed her head from my shoulder and looked at her also, she looked bored and uninterested as she continued watching the game.

She got to my front grinning widely as she bent down to hug me. I heard Pink hiss by my side and Feyi sat by my other side without even acknowledging Pink. She wrapped her hands on my waist and I felt suffocated.

I continued watching the game and soon after they rounded up and the players left the court which meant that it was time for my tryouts.

The court was really noisy with students from different classes talking audibly, all of a sudden the court went quiet.

Someone entered.

I looked at the entrance to see who it was and I saw them, Tayo, Wendell and his two other followers. Tayo face wasn't smiling and he exhibited a bad boy aura but with a bursted and swollen eye, while Wendell was smiling and he was even greeting some juniors, and the remaining two followers were just walking like chairmans.