Family knows

"what are you doing?" Molly said with a puzzled look on her face as she slammed down eggs on the table.

"Well...y/n and I have been together a while." Ron said as he pulled you closer, your arms linking.

"Called it!" Ginny and Fred said in unison.

"Sorry Molly." You said as you gritted your teeth, not sure of how she would react.

Molly walked up to the staircase, and acted rough just for a minute, before walking up the stairs and grabbing you, pulling you down the stairs, and immediately wrapped you in a hug.

"Oh, dear...I've been waiting for this!" She said sweetly as she burrowed her head into your shoulder.

You couldn't help but smile and grow warm as Molly embraced you, her hair brushing across your face.

"Thank you Molly." You said as you hugged her back, and eventually pulled away as Ron came down and pryed you both apart.

As you seperated, Molly immediately went into the kitchen and began making more breakfast.

Arthur was already at work, but frankly you were excited for how he would react.

As you sat at the table with ron, some awkwardness arose as everyone ate silently staring at you both.

As Molly left the room to do some laundry in the basement, Ginny finally spoke.

"Honestly a bit upset." Ginny said as she leaned back in her chair.

"Why?" Ron said as his fist curled up a bit, a bit nervous.

"She's a piece of ass. Though it would get her first."

Fred and George both spit out their juice as you and Ron both slapped your hands over your mouths, laughing.

Well you were laughing, Ron,  not so much.

Ron was shocked, and had his eyes wide open.

"Just a joke!" Ginny said as she stood up and got more juice.

Ron stared at you as the twins left the room, and made their way upstairs, probably to play guitar before we headed to hogsmeade for the day, since it was Christmas Eve.

Ron pulled you in for a quick kiss while you were alone, or half alone since Ginny was turned around.

He let go of your shirt, and rubbed your lip off with his thumb before he parted.

Ginny turned right as he pulled away, and sat back down.

"So, that's why you guys snuck off during dinner so much." She said smugly, proud that what she predicted was correct. "Wait don't answer that I don't wanna know if that's why." Her face went wide as she chuckled.

Ron rolled his eyes and stuffed a roll into his mouth, after dipping it in honey.

He licked the excess of his fingers, and stood up again, to go and get dressed.

As you two heard his door shut Ginny immediately leaned over.

"You need the vile." She said with a grimace.

"The vile? What's that?"

"Small drink, stops you from having babies."

"Oh Ginny we haven-."

"Ok sure..." she said saracastically. "Just take it I don't care if you're shagging, I just don't want little 'y/n weasleys' running all over."

"Invade my space much." You said with a giggle as Ginny went into the cupboard and opened a jar that said "floo powder" but she pulled out a small bottle with aqua colored liquid inside.

"Drink.- but make sure you have something to wash it down."

You took the whole thing in your mouth, but it was in fact, vile, so you grimaced and choked a bit. You were tough so nothing was needed to wash it down.

"Wait a minute, where did you get these?" You said as you chucked the bottle out the door, for it was glass and wouldn't pollute anything.

"Erm-....Dean thom-."

"Ew!" You said as you smacked her arm.

"Y/N I am 15 it's Norma-."

"Wait you were dating him a month before your birthday, you lost it at 14?!" You screamed for you always felt a motherly duty towards her, even though she was only a year younger.

"I'm not the one losing it right now!" She said with a giggle as she went outside, grabbed the bottle and threw it in the trash, just in time before Molly came up the basement stairs.

"What are you yelling about?" She said with a furrow in her lip.

"Nothing, sorry." Ginny said as her head was down trying not to laugh.

"Do you want me or Arthur to go to hogsmeade with you today? It'll be busy and I don't want-."

"Well be fine I promise." You said as you stood up and placed your hand on her arm before taking the basket of clothes she was holding, and walking into the living room where you began folding various patches up towels and cloths.

As you got to the bottom of the basket one thing was left, Ron's pair of jeans.

You were almost done folding when you felt a peice of parchment in his pants pocket and pulled it out.

'You did good last night. I look forward to doing it again.'

You crumpled up the peice of paper which you remembered writing during a especially boring potions class, and shoved it in your bra, before running up the stairs.

You were about to knock on Ron's door, when you heard something.

There was heavy breathing, which you could hear though the door, which was practically paper thin.

"Muffalito." You chanted, quietly as you didn't want anyone hearing, especially Ron. A loud moan was cut off by the spell, and you made your way into Ginny's room where you threw the piece of paper into the trash.

You were curious of what would unfold if you knocked.

You came out of Ginny's room, and arrived at his room where you knocked.

Almost immediately the door swung open, and Ron pulled you in, slightly sweaty and he was
Breathing extremely hard.

As the door shut, you began to hear his breaths again, as he pinned you against the door, your hands above your head as the bottom of your shirt came untucked.

Ron's hips crashed into yours as he pulled you off the door, and shoved you on his bed.

This will be fun.

__

AH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZZZZ