Announcement

Hello everyone!

I'm aware that I'm trash at replying to PM's. I know the stories I wrote over the last several years are not the best, only because I was young when I started them. I wrote stories based on the thoughts that I'd have throughout the day, or even when I'm reading other books. None of the stories I write are in any way accurate, nor are they necessarily good. I know many of you do enjoy the books, and I know many of you like the updates - so I am sorry that I'm not really "with it."

I've essentially been trying over the last few years to fix the mess-ups from the start, and I genuinely am sorry if anyone has in any form been offended, put off, or disgusted by the story and me as a person based on them. I know that I don't update, and I know that I should pull the stories. Again, these stories are just ideas that I find interesting, that I work as I go and don't have much of a plan for. I've gotten better over the years of trying to have the overall storyline in a linear or semi-linear pattern. I'm not a professional (obviously by my lack of information, errors in writing, and overall lack of a plot). I also don't use this as a form of earning money, nor a form of anything other than the expression of ideas or thoughts I have. Most of the stories I write have some bits of information within them of how I felt when I wrote the chapter, how I created some of the characters based on experiences I've had, and overall my interest in feedback.

I'm not trying to make excuses, or in any shape be rude or diminish anyone in any form. I'm a college student who started this account when I was maybe 14-15. I work, I have school, and I have other things in life that take my prime attention. I haven't been able to get into my account for several months now, which doesn't speak for the years break I take from writing. I lose interest or the ability to write because of how poorly the storyline started out and overall life. I know with the pandemic, everyone has different stressors, different things happening, and possibly more free time (I'm not trying to speak on your business, because it is your business).

I would like to get back to writing, but I can't promise if I will. I'm sure most of you have moved on to different stories and haven't really cared much about mine (which is absolutely okay, and I honestly would too). I feel really bad for individuals who have been reaching out to me; I am sorry that I can't pull through on updating or fixing the stories I have written to be more accurate based on what I have learned and show more of the learning side of the topics, rather than the inaccurate and false sides that are shown.

If people would like me to pull the stories (which honestly may need to happen), that's absolutely okay, and I would love the feedback, so I'm not harming anyone or the kink-world in any form. I don't want to keep misinformation or portray things in a way that is not true to what should be happening compared to how things go in the real-world. I can put trigger warnings at the beginnings of each story; I can make sure that stories are pulled that are truly terrible and borderline disgusting. Please let me know on here in the comments, so I can gauge the responses (if anyone of you still keeps up with my account).

Feel free to reach out to me, and I can make sure that I check more often to ensure that I'm not harming anyone in any form and that I'm not adding to any more stressors or trauma if my stories are.

Best wishes,

-Fierylight