Ch. 55

August 4th, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana

Cali's POV

Every since my hosting I've been sick as fuck. I've been throwing up, having stomach pains, headaches, dizziness, and etc. But I knew something else was wrong cause don't no hangover last 3 days, so I made a doctor's appointment.

" Ms. Cartier. You can come back now." The nurse said.

I got up, and got my Chanel bag and walk towards the back. She took my weight, height, and started asking follow up questions.

" Ok, last question. When was your last period?" She asked as she held her clip board.

" I've been really stressed out lately, so I haven't gotta it yet."

She nodded her head.

" Well, we're gonna give you a pregnancy test just to make sure you're not pregnant."

" I can't have kids, so I'm sure that's not the reason." I laughed.

" Ok, but we still have to do it just for precautionary measures. I'm going to get a sample cup for you, and I'll be right back." She said.

I nodded my head. She came back with the cup, and showed me to the bathroom. I peed in the cup, and washed my hands. I gave her the cup, and waited until she came back in.

" I have the results for your pregnancy test, and turns out your 9 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." She smiled.

I was shocked, hell I was speechless.

" Is this your first pregnancy." She asked.

" No, I had a miscarriage. Which is the reason why I couldn't have kids. Well, I thought.... I'm pregnant, and I've been drinking. Oh, my God! Is the baby gonna be ok?" I said as I started to panic.

" Hey, calm down. Breath in and out. We can do an ultrasound just to make sure everything is fine." She said holding my hand.

I nodded.

I laid back as she the wand that goes up your vagina since I was only 9 weeks. Once she had it up there things started to show on the screen.

 Once she had it up there things started to show on the screen

" You see that little spot right there? That's your baby." She said pointing to the screen.

" How is that possible? I was told I couldn't have any." I said shocked in disbelief.

" God always make miracles happen."

" Let's see if we can hear a heartbeat." She said as she started pressing some buttons on the machine.

A few seconds later, I heard my baby's heartbeat. That sound brought a wave of sudden emotions over me. I instantly became emotional, and started crying tears of joy.