𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

- sexual activity & mature theme in this chapter.

three weeks later.
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 📍
OMNISCIENT POV

"Its been too quiet round here"

"Exactly, so make some noise before they start thinking its sweet"

"shit ain't never over"

𝙺𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATL 📍| CAYE HEALTH CLINIC

"So how is everything going seriously, Amir? You know this is our last session for a while" My therapist asked as I sat down in the chair I usually sit in.

"Its been good I guess, I just been vibing and staying out of trouble you know?"

"No suicidal thoughts right? How did the florida trip go?" She asked making me mentally roll my eyes.

I know its like her job but I told her five visits ago im cool with life now.

I dont want to kill myself no more, I guess.

"No Miss Alisha, I told you that. Im good in the head" I responded making her smile.

"Yes, I understand that Amir but you know I got to check on you"

"Yea whatever, the trip was much needed. The only thing I can say is I wish I had me a lil somebody to be with there." I shrugged.

"All my potnas had they significant other or somebody to vibe with and here I am, the lonely one. Honestly, its no big deal over a female but it would be nice I guess" I added.

"Hm okay, what about that one girl you was talking to near your accident?" She asked, making me wonder.

I havent talked to Taylin in a cool minute, maybe I should hit her up.

"We was just friends kind of, more like friends with benefits" I chuckled a little.

Miss Alisha nodded her head while laughing, "I understand, maybe you should try rekindling that."

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚜
📍ATL

"Fuckkkk" I dragged, watching her most definitely do her thing.

Indiee could never.

"Shit. I'm about to cum baby, get up" i lifted her up off me and she went down to grab my man hood, catching my kids with her tongue.

Well damn.

She a little different so I had to do my part to make sure she reached her climax also, again.

Its rare I eat pussy so you know she did her shit.

I enjoyed hearing the sounds of her moan and wetness echo in the room.

I came up when she climaxed, she grabbed my face unexpectedly tasting herself gladly.

I massaged her nipples as we kissed, her moaning in my mouth.