30- The Portkey

You had a hard time sleeping due to the excitement you felt so when Mrs. Weasley came to wake you and the girls up; she didn't have much trouble doing so. "(y/n) dear it's time, get up dear" Molly whispered.

"I'm up. Thank you" you said, getting up from your bed.

"Mind waking up the girls? I have to go wake up the boys" Molly asked.

"Yes of course Molly" you said. She smiled and went off to Ron's room. Once she was gone you grabbed one of your pillows and started to hit Hermione and Ginny with it.

"Wake" Hit. "Up" Hit. "Girls" Hit.

"Blimey (y/n) alright I'm up. Just stop hitting me" Hermione said, waking up instantly but Ginny on the other hand didn't move.

"Stop..(y/n)... five..minutes..stop" she muttered.

"No can do because your definition of five minutes is thirty. Now wake up" you hit her with the pillow again.

"Fine, I'm up" she said in a grumpy mood.

"I thought you would be excited and happy going to the Quidditch World Cup Ginny" Hermione asked as you all started changing.

"I am. I just wish we didn't have to go so early" Ginny said.

"I feel you, Ginny" you said.

"But you were al-al-already up" she yawned.

"Couldn't sleep. Anyways see you downstairs girls"

You headed to the bathroom to work your magic to look presentable, even though it was early you didn't want to look like a mess. After finishing you went to grab your bag and wand from Ginny's room, you found the girls still getting ready. "Ginny, Hermione I'll take you bags"

"Thank you (y/n)" they said in unison.

As you made your way to the kitchen you could hear Mr. Weasley asking Harry if he looked like a Muggle."Morning" you said, smiling at the Weasleys and Harry as you entered the kitchen.

"Morning (y/n)!" they replied.

"(y/n) what do you think, do I look like a Muggle?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes you do" you said, smiling at him. You took a seat next to Harry and George as Mrs. Weasley started to serve breakfast.

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" George asked as he yawned.

"Well, they're Apparating, aren't they? So they can have a bit of a lie-in" Mrs. Weasley answered.

"So they're still in bed?" said Fred grumpily, pulling the bowl of porridge towards him. "Why can't we Apparate too?"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "(y/n) where have those girls got to?"

"Oh they were still getting ready when I left so I'm guessing they are still getting ready" you said. She thanked you, gave you a smile and walked out of the kitchen to get both girls.

"You have to pass a test to Apparate?" Harry asked.

"Yes that's correct Harry, if you don't apparate properly it can lead to nasty consequences" you said.

"(y/n) has a point Harry. The Department of Magical Transportation had to fine a couple of people the other day for Apparating without a license. This pair I'm talking about went and splinched themselves" Arthur said, causing everyone to wince.. well everyone but Harry.

"..Splinched?" Harry asked.

"They basically left half of themselves behind" You said as you finished drinking your cup of tea.