Chapter 33 Seraphina's Exposed

John and Seraphina was walking down the hallway. They see people crowding over the news. As John and Seraphina pass by, they turn to look at it. John sees the paper posted about Seraphina's ability loss.

 John sees the paper posted about Seraphina's ability loss

John walks up to the board and rips the paper.

"No use trying to get rid of them. They're probably plastered all over school right now." Seraphina says.

John doesn't say anything.

"John...?" "....?"

John grabs Seraphina arm. "Let's get out of here."

'Huh?' Seraphina questions. "Wait John-?"

"Hurry" John says.

"It really is true. Look at them run away like that. Anyone gonna try and go after them?" the Skrev questions.

The two guys activate their abilities and charge at John and Seraphina. John turns around and sees the two coming. He let's go of Seraphina and readies to throw a punch. Suddenly, silver lightning knocks back the two guys back. Everyone looks surprised. The silver lightning circles around John and Seraphina. Zane, Zari and Lex appear when the silver lightning stops circling around John and Seraphina.

"Well well. What do we have here? Attacking the Ace?" Zane smirks.

The students looks to see Zane and Zari smirking while Lex eyes glow blue.

"OH SHUT IT ZANE!" Krolik yells as he fires a beam at them.

Lex spins around and throws silver lighting at the beam. It destroys the beam and hits Krolik. Krolik slides to the floor.

"You might wanna rethink that. My friend here would not like it if you try to hurt us." Zane states.

"But he isn't part of this school!"

"That's no fair!"

"Then would you prefer if me and Zari finally reveal our ability and see how strong we truly are?" Zane asks.

No one says anything. Before someone does, Blyke yells.

"HEY! CUT IT OUT! That's enough fighting. Everyone, get to class." Blyke states.

"Seraphina, John. You two good?" Zari asks.

"Yeah." John replies.

Zari nods. Everyone leaves the hallway. Blyke walks up to Zane, Zari and Lex.

"Hey Zane. You know you can't have your friends over to school without permission from the headmaster right?" Blyke asks.

"Oh don't worry. The headmaster allows those who work with us come and go as they please." Zane replies.

"Blyke. Thank you for stepping in." Seraphina says.

Blyke flushes. 'The goddess herself thanked me.' "NOOO! It's no problem."