40 - Ailing and Loony Father

Arjun pov

I walked into my office in Bangalore with Albert tailing behind me, once getting inside my cabin, he placed my project documents along with the details of the employees working there, I need a personal secretary to work for me. A person inside the company will be useful for handling things rather than hiring a new employee.

Scanning all the profiles I found a suitable profile. Harshika. 

Working as a Junior Engineer for three years, good project knowledge, excellent communication skills, great performance in Project and Employee of the year award for the past two years.

"Inform her tomorrow onwards she is going to work for me as my secretary, she is living too far arrange a home near the office. Send a Professional mail to Diya to attend the interview as a personal secretary" 

"Right away sir" he went out as I started doing my work to push her out of my thoughts but she never let mine as usual. I keep on investigating every single activity every 20 minutes. She is taking too much of a risk for her living, she is educated, a talented, hard-working person what is the need for her to work as a waitress and librarian?

Keeping you in front of my eyes is the only way for me now Diya.

Hearing a knocking sound I called in, "Sir, mam rejected your offer" I took a deep breath.

Adamant.

"Let's go" if you need harsh treatment, then I have to do it Diya.

After reaching the library she was studying a novel with dropping eyes looking cute but her state made me hate myself more knowing how she lost her sleep the dark circles were evidence for it.

I brought a juice and placed it in front of her taking a random book, she quickly stood up not with a glare and placed her eyes back to the novel.

"Have it" I said pushing the cup close to her.

"........" 

"You are too weak Diya, have some juice" 

Shrinking her eyebrows she throws me a glare, "I won't accept your offer anyway" she spoke with determination.

"Let's speak after you have your drink"

"My decision is final" god this girl...

Taking the cup I placed it on her mouth with her hands on mine pushing me away, "we are in public Diya, take it" I ordered, she looked around pushing it again, "I won't stop until you have it"

She took it forcefully from me and drank it in one go, "good girl. Now let's talk business"

And she stood up ignoring me, I went after her everywhere she went, "don't follow me it's getting irritating" 

"Then let's talk"

"Never Ever"

"Thanks, Diya I am waiting at the cafe on the corner of the street" I pinched her cheeks.

"Excuse me, I never said that" she replied shocked.

I laughed, "you did Diya and You will come there" I walked out leaving her in her usual shocked state.

I waited for her for a few minutes, an hour and she didn't appear there for the whole four hours she didn't even inform me. I went to the library and saw here there guiding some women in her book.

If you are so determined in ignoring me then I am too unshakable than you Diya, "to the office"

.