Ceremony (P27)

Arrio's POV
Before Zeke's rude entrance.

I can't stop cuddling my mate. I want him to always stay in my arms. "Kai can you stay today for my ceremony?" I ask and turn to look at him.

"Is that the alpha thing Loki has been telling me about?" He asks. "Where they make you The Godfather?"

"Umm in a way i guess." I chuckle. He smiles and pecks my cheek. Why Kai!? Why don't you just peck my lips instead!

"Yes I'll stay. I'll just have to ask Scar for permission. She'll obviously say yes."

"What about your... brother" i grit out. I hate calling him something that isn't an insult. "He'll still try and take you."

"It'll be ok with Scar here, she always puts him in check. Even if he says no she'll have the final say." I peck his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder again.

I glance at Dean who is intensely staring at the tv with nothing on it. I just wish he would find his mate already. It breaks my heart to see him in pain. I feel terrible that I'm cuddling with his crush but I have no choice. Who knows when will be the next time I'll cuddle him.

"Don't be such a pessimist. You are becoming dramatic."

"No I'm not. I'm being realistic. Don't forget that Kai still has that bracelet."

"Who cares. He doesn't have the necklace. He knows we are his mate. That's what fixed him."

"Don't you think that it was to simple? I feel there's more." I glance at my mate who's looking through his Facebook page . "Ugh maybe I'm just over thinking it."  He seems ok.

"Always follow your first thought Arrio. If you believe there's more than i am here to back you up on it."

"Thanks Axel, you're the dog." I chuckle causing Kai to look at me .

"You're starting to sound a lot like Kai now." I stare at Kai's lips.

"Yeah i know." Kai inches closer to me as I do to him. Our lips are millimeters away from each other. "Just a bit more."

"He's heading downstairs to get Kai." My father interrupts causing me to growl.

"Ezekiel's coming." Dana says. "You guys need to break apart.... sorry" she says with a frown.

We nod . I give him one last squeeze before letting him go. He runs to sit by Dana on the left and I walk to sit by Dean on his right.

Mmm this seems too suspicious

I listen as I hear footsteps coming and a door open. Ugh he's here. I see in the corner of my eye that Kai has turned to see The grim reaper.

"It's time to go baby." Disgusting.

"Where's scar?" My mate asks.

"She's staying." He answers  with no emotion.

"Wait! Is she moving in already!?" Kai jumps over the couch and rushes to that disgusting booger.