Chapter 4

A/n- thanks for 30 reads!! Love you all<3

"Bad Boys"

Tom raises an eyebrow and I try to wipe my running mascara off my cheeks. "Who hurt you darling. You can expect them dead by dinner." he says lifting me up off the ground. Tom and I used to be best friends in the 3rd year. We drifted in our 4th year because we started flirting but it never went anywhere. I haven't seen him much this year but he definitely had a glow up. He was fine before but now he is... hot.

"Answer my question." He demands.

"Malfoy." I say. He looks straight into my teary eyes and pulls out his wand. He pushes me to the side and starts heading to Malfoy, who was standing at the end of the hallway with Crabbe and Goyle. I hated his little minions.

Tom shoots a spell at Malfoy and he gets smashed into the wall. He looks up at Tom and his eyes widen. I run over to Tom and try to hold him back but he pushes me to the ground.

Malfoy looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Getting mad over a pathetic slut like y/ln? I thought you were better than that Tom." He spits.

"What did you just call her?" Tom asks with anger in his tone.

"A. Pathetic. Slut." Malfoy repeats.

I know it shouldn't hurt me, but it does. I thought Malfoy was starting to like me, as a friend of course. Why should I care anyways. If anyone is a slut it is him. A man slut. Malfoy the man slut.

Tom starts speed walking over to Draco. He pulls his fist up and when he gets close enough he punches Malfoy in the nose. He winds up for another punch but Blaise stops him. Riddle then pushes Blaise off and hit Malfoy again but on the side of his face. Seven more Slytherins, me being one of them, have to hold him back before he finally stops beating the shit out of Malfoy. 

"I'll fucking kill you Malfoy. Now go tell your father about it instead of getting your ass kicked again." Tom says with a devilish grin. I know that look. He is definitely going to ask to hook up later in return, or at least some head. He looks at me and winks. When he isn't almost killing people, he is very hot. Actually, he is hot when almost killing people too.

He stands up and puts his arm around my waist. We start walking to our common room. He talks about how much he cared about me and all that shit.

"If you want to hook up just say so Riddle." I blurt out. He raises an eyebrow and grins.

"It's as if you read my mind." He says, picking up his pace so we can get there faster. 

We get to my dorm and I push him down onto my bed. I put my legs around his waist and start taking off his shirt, as he does the same for me. He unclips my bra and stares at my curves. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down to his knees, to which he kicks off. He takes off my skirt and props himself up on his elbows. He looks me up and down and bites his bottom lip.

"Ride me darling." He says. I grin and put his dick inside of me. I move my hips up and down and moan in pleasure. He is so hard for me. He puts his hands on my waist and makes me go faster. I roll my eyes back while moaning and he lets out a soft grunt. "Fuckk, you are so hot when you moan like that." He says.

He starts to push his waist into my hips and his dick pushes further into me. He smacks my ass and I moan louder. He then lets out a soft moan as well. "You're so tight y/n. Shitt." He says while thrusting into me harder. Each movement he does gets faster, making me almost reach my climax. "I'm going to cum." I moan.

"Wait." He moans and thrusts one more time into me, harder than before. I moan his name and he grins. "Cum now darling." He says. I do as he says and he does a couple seconds after. Once we both finished, he lays me on my back and licks my wet, pussy. I moan softly and he comes back up and kisses my other set of lips.