47

Jeongyeon : "If only I knew that... that it was our last kiss I would have hold a little longer"

Nayeon : "Then make this one our last"

This time her voice didn't came from phone but from behind.

Jeongyeon turn and found Nayeon with an umbrella , a coat , a sweater and a muffler hanging onto her arm while she was holding umbrella from her other hand.

Nayeon slide her phone in her pocket and make Jeongyeon hold umbrella, she's to shock that she can't utter a word. She don't know that when Nayeon saw her standing down.

Nayeon make Jeongyeon wear the sweater, then coat and at last she wrapped the muffler around Jeongyeon's neck.

She touched Jeongyeon's cheek.

Nayeon : "Jeong... You are so cold"

Jeongyeon's skin is like an ice cube right now , hard and cold.

Jeongyeon snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Nayeon. Until she can speak something Nayeon already pulled her inside the hotel and now she is in Nayeon's room.

Nayeon tucked Jeongyeon in the blanket and dialed room service number.

Nayeon : "2 Hot Choclates and ttbeoki in room 1302"

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon... Are you... serious when...you said that... you'll leave Korea..."

She said while shivering a little.

Nayeon : "Everything I said earlier I was serious. And please don't continue this topic"

Then Nayeon make Jeongyeon hold hot chocolate.

Nayeon : "Still cold?"

Jeongyeon nodded. Nayeon then slide beside Jeongyeon in the blanket and cuddled to her while holding her hot chocolate and then put her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder and their eye fixed on the TV playing even though they don't know what's going on in it.

Jeongyeon : "I love you"

Jeongyeon said while her eye still on TV. Same goes for Nayeon.

Nayeon : "I love you more Jeong... I love you more... But I am sorry, I am sorry that for me my brother is my priority."

Jeongyeon sighed she to have sisters she know how it is to deeply love a sibling.

Jeongyeon : "I'll not stop you, but please spend the Christmas with me."

Nayeon : "I want to , I want to spend Christmas and new year with you , not only for this year , for the rest of my life. But it will make it hard to leave you"

Jeongyeon finished her hot chocolate , she put the empty cup on the side table and so Nayeon did.

Jeongyeon : "Do you regret anything you did with me?"

Nayeon shook her head.

Nayeon : "No - never , I can't regret my first love, my first kiss with all the butterflies any rapid heart beats. I can't forget someone who I love the most. I love you but I think our destiny don't love us"

Jeongyeon : "But our fate do. We all decided to go to karaoke tommrow, please be there for the last time before you leave."

Nayeon : "You and the girls?"

Jeongyeon : "Beomie and his friends to"

Jeongyeon get up.

Nayeon : "I will come"

She smiled and followed Jeongyeon, she's on the door about to leave.

Jeongyeon then looked at Nayeon , who is directly looking into her eye.

Jeongyeon : "Don't look at me like this , it will make hard to leave"