Lead to you!

Priya Arora

I woke up due to someone continuously knocking on the door.
I just snuggled closer to Dhruvv's body pressed against mine.

He is soo warm!

"Priya... Let me check who is it." He said and removed my hands from his torso and kissed my forehead.

I just groaned.

Who the hell is it?

Then I remembered i was wearing only Dhruvv's shirt and my clothes were probably scattered on the floor.

Oh no!

But when I opened my eyes I saw Dhruvv already collecting my clothes. So I went back to sleep.

"Priya... get up." I heard Sarah's voice.

"Let me sleep. I am tired." I said and turned around.

"Priyaa.. we need to finalise a date for wedding. I wanted to ask you if you are okay if the mehendi starts in 2 days." She said still shooking me.

I just got up & groaned.
"It is your wedding not mine. Why are you asking me?" I said rubbing my eyes.

She smacked my head and said
"Stupid. The wedding was postponed because of your health. I need to know if you are fine with the date."

"I am fine now. I have no issues." I said yawning.
"I want last nights details babe." She whispered in my ear.
I started blushing ofcourse

Yesterday night was bliss!

Then I turned to her and glared at her.
"Shameless!" I said to her shaking my head.
She went away laughing.

*

Today was Sarah's wedding day.
All preparations were done so I went to Sarah's room to check if she is done.

She was sitting there ready in her baby pink lehenga and looking absolutely gorgeous.

She saw me and hugged me tight.
I pulled away and asked "Are you okay?" Cupping her cheek by one hand.

"I don't know. What if I can't be the wife he wants? Or what if he realises I was the wrong choice?" She said.

I smiled at her.
"He loves you Sarah. You know that. He knows you are the one he wants to handle for all his life. He knows what is he subscirbing for." I said laughing.

" But then too... You know getting married & being in a relationship are 2 diffrent things." She said holding my hands.

"And you are lucky enough to get married to the person you've been knowing since eternity. Just look at it that way." I said trying to put sense in her.

"You look beautiful by the way!" I said my welling up.

"Priya don't cry & don't make me cry. I am already a mess." She said and I hugged her tight and a lone tear escaped my eyes.

I will miss her!

I got used to her all these months staying together. Before that also she  was always there for me just a call away. Now that she is getting married I just feel like she is going away.

"I wonder who was it explaining me that she is not shifting to another country and blah blah blah..!"  Dhruvv said entering her room.

We pulled away and i wiped my tears. He hugged both of us & said
"I can't see my favourite ladies crying. I just consoled mom and now you too."

I just chuckled at him.
He kissed sarah on her forehead and said
"Never take any marriage tips from her because then Sachin too will have to handle a dictator like I do."

"Excuse me!" I said offended.

Dictator? Seriously!

I glared at him and said
"Come in our room tonight, I'll show you how bad this dictator can be!" I said to him angrily.

"I would love to baby, if you are going to show me that on the bed!" He said whispering.

I blushed really hard.

How blunt!

"Ewww... Dhruvvv. Keep your kinky talks to yourselves. When no one is around." She said making a face.

I rolled ny eyes at her.

"As if Sachin never talks like that to you!" I said to her smirking.

"Okay! Enough! I don't want to hear things about my sister and best friend!" He said and left the room embarresed.

We both just laughed at him.
.
.
.
Sarah's wedding was going on and I was looking at her all smiling and blushing face.

"You look ravishing, on this saree." Dhruvv whispered in my ear and kept his hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at him.
"Yoh find a dictator ravishing, huh?" I asked him raising my brows.

"You are my personal tormentor. So i don't mind." He said pulling my cheek and I just swatted his hand away glaring at him.

He laughed at me.
"My angry bird!" He said.

"You know you are the burning sensation my tongue has after having too much peri peri fries. But at the same time you are the cold kaju katri that soothes the burning sensation." He said to me kissing the top of my head.

I smiled at him and kept my head on his shoulder.
"Jerk!" I said and smiled.

If given a chance I would replay our story again & again rather than changing it.

Because every pain
              Every happiness
             Every heartbreak
            Every tear
            Every smile

Every path of my life will always be
                       Lead to you!

————————————————————————————————————————
The End

__________________________