part 50

Deoksim walked in the dark alley with an annoyed face.She looked back to see Jungkook still following her like a lost puppy.He won't listen when she told him to leave her alone.He just kept following her innocently.Deoksim had enough. She stopped in her track and looked back.Jungkook also stopped but lowered his head with a pout.

"Stop following me for fuck's sake!"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just acted like he didn't hear her.Deoksim sighed in annoyance. "What do you want?"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip.He was about to open his mouth but Deoksim cut him off."no need to say.I don't have anything to give you anyways.Just go home"

Jungkook pouted and looked at his side.Just then two drunk men passed him.They eyed Deoksim's body.Her long legs and tummy were visible to them.Jungkook poked his cheek by her tongue in annoyance seeing them looking at his sister inappropriately. He quickly removed his school coat and walked closer to Deoksim.

"Yah,what the--"before she could finish her sentence,he tied his coat around her waist and glared at those drunken men.

"Fuck off dude.She's my sister!"he snapped hiding her body from his built body.Both men walked away feeling intimidated by Jungkook.

Deoksim rolled her eyes.She pushed Jungkook away and was about to remove his coat.

"No!don't remove it!"he freaked out and stormed his feet on the ground."I don't want those perverts to look at your body!why do you even wear these types of tiny cloths?!"he whined pointing at Deoksim's cloths.

Deoksim scoffed."who are you to say what I should wear?"she snapped angrily and removed his coat and threw it to him."leave me alone.will you?"

Deoksim turned around and walked.Jungkook being Jungkook,he followed her and again tied the coat on her waist."I'm your brother.I have rights to deny what you wear"he said tying the coat.

Deoksim pushed him harshly hearing his words.She was raging. She again removed the coat and threw it to the floor."you're no brother to me Kim Jungkook. You and your family are nothing but  trash to me"she spat those venomous words hurting Jungkook even more."For fuck's sake stop following me!!you're just a mere stranger to me!"

Few tears gathered in Jungkook's eyes.He bit his lip hard not to cry like a baby infront of her.But his eyes were betraying him.

Deoksim turned around to leave.But again she felt his hands around her waist.He was tying the coat again.His hot tears fell on her shoulder.He hiccuped trying hard not ro cry but he couldn't. He hugged her tightly from behind. "I'm sorry.Please.I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm selfish. I want your forgiveness sol-ah.Scold me or hit me as much as you want.But please don't hate me"

Deoksim bit her lip feeling an urge to cry.His tears were burning her skin.But she can't forget the painful past she had.According to her,he abandoned her.It's more painful because she started to love them not knowing they are her real family.

Deoksim removed his hands harshly and walked ahead not looking back.She was afraid to show her tears.Jungkook followed her with his head hanging low.Deoksim didn't say anything. She just let him do whatever he wants.She can't hurt him no matter how much hatred she has for him.She feels like hurting herself just by seeing his tears.

Deoksim didn't go home because of Jungkook. She just wandered around the city thinking he'd leave when he gets tired.But no.He followed her without whining about how much he's tired.It was evening and they didn't have lunch.Both of them were hella hungry.Deoksim thought he'd leave if he feels hunger but no.He's too stubborn.

They were walking in streets which was full with people.Suddenly Deoksim lost Jungkook's sight.She raised her hopes thinking he'd finally left.But,he suddenly popped infront of her with two hotdogs.He gave her his cute bunny smile giving her a hotdog.