chapter 12

Author's POV

After working for hole 2 week the bangtan family is having a week holiday to enjoy and spend time as a family......

Jin was the first one to wake up followed my hobie...

"Morning hyung" hobi said when he was jin was making coffee ....

"Morning hobie, do u want some..." Jin ask,

Both were enjoying their coffee when the kids make their way to the kitchen.... Jimin has brush in his mouth still little sleepy....

 Jimin has brush in his mouth still little sleepy

While the twins were just woke up....

Following their jimin hyung....

As jin looking at them he scoop them up....while jimin climb on hobie's lap...

"Namjoon always complain how kook and tae wake him up? And pull his hair, or slap his face...! " jin told hobie who just laugh...

"Well yoongi loves it when jimin woke him up....with kisses.... And his cute voice...." Said hobie...

" yah...let prank them..." Jin said with a mischievous smile on his face...

"How??" Hobie asked

"Let tae and kookie wake yoongi up while jimin woke up his namjoon sam-cho..." Jin said and took twins to yoongi's room while hobie ask jimin to wake his jooniee sam-cho up...

"Yoongi is going to be very annoyed.." Hobie thought...

-----------------------

Tae and kookie were on sope's bed . they saw that uncle yoon is sleeping and their Appa ask to wake him up....

They started crawling towards him...while jin was recording and smiling evilly.....

They started pulling his hair, and babbling....telling him to wake up....kookie was literally sitting on yoongi's face, making it hard for him to breath...that he jolt awake like someone choke him...and jin bust out laughing.....