Soulmate day 12

Long ago when the universe was first created. Humans and dragons have been fighting for years. Their population were dwindling slowly as the number of deaths started to get higher the number of newborns. The gods in the universe grew worried that they wouldn't survive if they continue this. So they came up with a plan. And to deliver this knees the two most powerful gods went to the humans and dragons.

 And to deliver this knees the two most powerful gods went to the humans and dragons

"We are the god and goddess of Creation and Destruction. I am Tikki the goddess of Creation and me with all the other gods have been watching your two races fight for years. And so after a debate we have come up with a solution. Every human from the day you are born will have a dragon egg. And will care for it for as long as it lives.

And you will have a soul mate. The dragon will be able to lead you to your soulmate. And be your protector. But if your dragon dies you will be hopelessly lost and will never find your soulmate. Your dragon egg will hatch on your fifteenth birthday." And with that they vanished. And true to their words. People with their dragons started to find their soulmates and those without never did.

Present time

Marinette POV

I finished stitching my purse. So now it wouldn't break or rip as easily. That way my dragon egg would be protected. It was my fifteenth birthday today. And at some point ny dragon egg will hatch. And the color scheme will be two colors. One will be  of their favorite color. And another will be of their personality that people see.

I had made my bag big enough for when my dragon hatches it will have room to move around. And some food to eat. I then grabbed my school supplies and ran to school. There I sat in the back of the class and relaxed. But also thought about the passed two years.

Lila has almost kept good on her promise. Almost everyone has turned against me. My only friends are Luka, Chloe, Kagami and Max. They all have their dragons. Kagami and Luka's complements each other and same goes for Chloe and Max. I was the only one who hasn't found their soulmate. And it didn't help that I was the youngest in my year.

And as for Adrien. Well he is in the grey area. He tries to help me with the bullying. But he doesn't point out Lila lies or out right supports me. He will tip off teachers what my ex friends are planning to do. Which to be honest had been a big help. Soon everyone arrived and the lesson begins.

Three weeks prior

Damian POV

I woke up to something liking my nose. When I open my eyes I see a little dragon. I shot up and looked at my multicolored dragon egg.

 I shot up and looked at my multicolored dragon egg