T W E N T Y S I X

Alright so I found this website where I can create characters so I added a face to mr. And mrs. Potter cause we need a face to those amazing people and I changed Alyssa. She's still a red head. Also should I make one for Madeline or keep her as Natalie Portman aka my wife.

Also I'm going to have wolfstar be a thing eventually and blackinnon but with Marlene amd cissy. Yeah lmk what you think!

January 11th, 1976

Madeline, Alyssa, and Camilla were dropped off at the station, they had their bags in their hands, smiled on their faces, and a slight tan on their skin. As much as they enjoyed three weeks with each other in Italy, they were ready to go back to Hogwarts. Everyone's second home.

Alyssa ended up having a short fling with a boyfriend who was at the same hotel as them. His name was Henry, he was two years older, brown hair, blue eyes. They said they'd write each other. Oh right, mentioning that he was from Durmstrang is probably important. Since he was 17 he could apparate which came in handy for the girls, they got to explore more places then they had originally planned on.

~

They dropped their bags off before heading into the train to their compartment. But before Madeline loaded on she turned her head and saw Regulus saying goodbye to his parents. She stared at him, well his back, with one foot on the stairs and her hand on a railing.

"M, come on." Camilla said turning around. "Helllooo? Earth to Madeline?" She still wasn't looking so she walked back down the few steps and peeked her head through the door and she saw what had her friend mesmerized.

"What are you guys looking at?" Alyssa asked, she tiptoed and rested her head on top of Camilla's and  found them to be staring at the youngest Black.
"Oohhhh." She whispered before stepping back into the isle. "Cam, come on." She pulled her arm back.

Madeline then snapped out of it and stepped onto the train with her other foot. Just as she was about to load up she saw his face turn out of the corner of her eye. She probably shouldn't have, but she turned her head to look at him again.

They shared eye contact for a few seconds before she heard his mother ask.

"Who is that, Regulus?"

"Hm?" He turned his head to look at his mother. "Oh, no one..." he looked down at the ground.

Madeline shook her head chuckled with no humor then boarded the train this time and she went to join her friend in their compartment.

She slumped down into the chair and crossed her arms.

"What just happened?" Alyssa asked.

"Nothing. It's stupid." She said looking out of the window as the train started to move slowly. The station slowly started to disappear and the trees started to make an appearance. She then rested her head on the window, continuing to stare out at her surroundings.

~

10 minutes into the ride Alyssa finally broke the silence.

"So, Henry said he was going to send a letter right when he got back to school, so hopefully I'll get mail tonight at dinner." She smiled.

"You think your 'fling' will really last long distance?" Cam asked.

"We'll never know unless we try it, right?" She winked.

"I guess so." Cam chuckled.

"And he's super cute so it's worth it." Alyssa commented which made Madeline finally chuckle.

"Now you don't have to complain about wanting a boyfriend." Madeline joked.

"Exactly. Although I wish he were here in person. I still want a boyfriend to cuddle with, and I have needs. Maybe long distance isn't what I should be doing." She leaned her head back.