(12) Emotional

Valentina's POV:

I was in my room sketching when Enzo came in my room asking me to come down for dinner.

I went downstairs to the dinning room.

"Hey Val excited for school tomorrow?", Matteo asked

Ya think?!

"Oh yeah very excited", I say sitting down in my chair.
(Note the sarcasm)

"You don't look like you are", Matteo chuckled.

"Yeah? Maybe because I'm not", I muttered.

"Why? I've seen your grades from your previous school, you're good in studies except math though", Ales asked curiously.

"Yeah, but just because I manage to get good marks doesn't mean that I like school and plus that's not the reason I don't want to go to school", I sigh

"Then why bambina?", Elijah asked frowning

"It's gonna suck being the new student. Everyone will stare and it's just ahhh", I say frustrated

Everyone chuckled.

"You're too cute bambina", Enzo smiled.

I glare at him which makes him laugh even more.

"Don't worry Val tomorrow is gonna be fine", Xander assured

"Yeah besides no one will mess with you because you're our sister", Xavier said smugly.

"Yeah no one messes with the Costellos", Matteo grinned

"Great I'm gonna get more attention than normal now", I sighed

"It'll be fine don't worry tesoro", Dad chuckled.

"We'll discuss some rules in the morning", Ales said

"Obviously", I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Valentina", Ales warned sternly

I sighed and finished the dinner. I went to my room after saying good night to everyone.

I entered my room and arranged everything that I need tomorrow so even if I'm late I don't miss anything.

When I was picking out some clothes I saw mom's box. I suddenly remembered about the letter mom had written for dad that I forgot to give him.

I immediately opened the box, took the letter and walked towards dad's office. I knew he would be there working.

I reach his office and knock on the door. I heard a come in so I go in and saw dad working on his laptop.

"Hey Dad I wanted to give you something", I said walking towards his desk.

"Yeah? What is it?", He asks curiously.

I give him the letter.

"What is this Val?", He asked looking athe envelope.

"When mom died she told me to check this box and give you what she left for you when I meet you. When I opened the box there were two letters, one for me and one for you, I forgot to give this to you earlier so I'm giving it now", I say smiling.

He stared at me in surprise and then the letter.

"Oh.. okay Val thanks", He said a bit shocked.

"Bye dad goodnight", I say leaving.

"Goodnight", He said still looking at the letter.

I go to my room and thought of calling Ryan and Stacy